Extend Smule Invite missing

Sam5000

Hi, I hv a couple of Smule invites running currently, one expiring in 2 days and other in 3 days, Question:  The "Extend" option that generally appears below the invites seems to have disappeared.  Can someone help me troubleshoot how I may extend my invites before they expire? (I did send a help request to Smule, but their auto-reply says they will respond in about 72 hrs, by which time the invites will have expired.)

Thanks,

Sam

___atul___

Yes I am also facing this issue. I remember seeing option to extend invitation. But I can't see it now anywhere. Help would be really appreciated.

opentype

I currently don’t have invites so can’t test. But maybe they just tested the feature with one release and removed it again in the next? The have done similar things with other features before. 

___atul___

47 minutes ago, opentype said:

I currently don’t have invites so can’t test. But maybe they just tested the feature with one release and removed it again in the next? The have done similar things with other features before. 

Not sure really. They still have mentioned it in their official help:

https://www.smule.com/en/invite-extensions-info

"Click 'Extend' underneath the invite you wish to extend". However, 'Extend' is not there anymore.

Kuntryjunky

Their response to my trouble ticket was that they were just trying it out temporarily, and the feature was removed, but will be back soon. Thats my translation anyways. Smule support email attached. 

Screenshot_20200620-195648_Gmail.jpg