iPhone 11 and Smule?

shashiga

Hi, I'm a new Smule user from India. I have iPhone 11 and recently purchased Shure SM 58 microphone to use with Smule. Please suggest a best combination mic (other than SM58) , interface ie., iRig Pre HD, iRig Pro I/O etc., to use with Smule ios app with iphone 11 pro.

Thanks in advance.

Shashi 

Skully_official

I use Sennheiser 945E with a popfilter connected to a iRig pre with Shure215SE in-ear monitors 

I also have an BM800 that I'm using from time to time, but my favourite is the Sennheiser 945e =)

BTW welcome to smule =)

• like 1

• 9 months later...
MrsDangerfield
On 3/30/2020 at 12:45 PM, Skully_official said:

I use Sennheiser 945E with a popfilter connected to a iRig pre with Shure215SE in-ear monitors 

I also have an BM800 that I'm using from time to time, but my favourite is the Sennheiser 945e 😃

BTW welcome to smule 😃

Does the aux jack to lightening not interfere? 

MrsDangerfield

I’ve purchased and replaced the iRig Pre HD twice and then lost it!! It’s $99! If this will work then I’m stoked! It’s only $40. 

Skully_official
1 minute ago, MrsDangerfield said:

I’ve purchased and replaced the iRig Pre HD twice and then lost it!! It’s $99! If this will work then I’m stoked! It’s only $40. 

What do you do with yours?😅 I bought mine in 2016 and haven’t had a single problem with it since ☺️

MrsDangerfield

My phone doesn’t have the aux port. So I have to use the adapter and I’ve not been able to get it to work with other devices on smule. It wouldn’t allow me to monitor while singing. 

Skully_official
8 minutes ago, MrsDangerfield said:

My phone doesn’t have the aux port. So I have to use the adapter and I’ve not been able to get it to work with other devices on smule. It wouldn’t allow me to monitor while singing. 

I also don’t have the aux port considering I’m using the iPhone 11 Pro Max and still haven’t had a single issue with the adapter or the iRig