Profile View Feature

I wish Smule had the feature where we could see who views our profile. I know one of their competitors have it, as well as this blog. I know Smule can see who we view, but I wish we users could as well. 😁

1 minute ago, opentype said:

My guess would be that the negative effects would outweigh the positive ones. There is enough drama and bot activity as it is. 

@opentype

You’re probably right. I’m not trying to swipe Smule, but the app attracts drama, if you allow it. I just thought it would be neat and interesting to see who is checking me out. 👀😊

@Crazyjster

I am surprised the members of Sing Salon aren’t aware. Yes, just go to your account and enable who sees your profile. You can enable it for only you to view who looks at your profile or you can enable it for everyone to see who views you. There is also a following feature. You can allow followers or you can choose not to allow them. 

Edited by Guest
Wording

Crazyjster

@PeacefulJoin what's the point (in all seriousness but I can't think of better wording), of people following you here or checking out your profile or blocking? Maybe I'm not on here enough to notice if there is any pros or cons to it since I never knew it even existed...lol

9 hours ago, Crazyjster said:

@PeacefulJoin what's the point (in all seriousness but I can't think of better wording), of people following you here or checking out your profile or blocking? Maybe I'm not on here enough to notice if there is any pros or cons to it since I never knew it even existed...lol

As for this site, I was shocked at how many people view my profile on here and WHO views it was even more shocking. No biggie! Just interesting. 😙😁 Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃

• 9 months later...
__REALROSE__
On 11/25/2019 at 1:03 PM, PeacefulJoin said:

@Crazyjster

I am surprised the members of Sing Salon aren’t aware. Yes, just go to your account and enable who sees your profile. You can enable it for only you to view who looks at your profile or you can enable it for everyone to see who views you. There is also a following feature. You can allow followers or you can choose not to allow them. 

Is this feature of who views our profile available in Android? If yes then how can I enable it? 

• 2 months later...
Shoaib

Profile view feature is neither available on smule.com nor on smule sing app. It should be available to check who is viewing our profile. It'll be a fun.

• 4 months later...
Eloise Riddle

Can someone repost the instructions on how to view this ?  Thanks.