Volume setting for the recorded item

While setting sound level of recorded song on my IPhone 12 it happens that I am not able to set my sound level between 5.6 and 6.0. After 5.6 it jumps directly to 6.0 and it get annoying when the requirement is for say 5.7, 5.8 or 5.9. Is it the common issue with all or it’s just me. Can anybody suggest a way to resolve it

I just tested it and can confirm that the slider snaps to the lowest or highest setting when you get close to +6 or -12. 

But in all my years on Smule, I never needed to make such small adjustments so close to the extremes that are possible with the slider. 

You could submit a feature request to Smule: https://smule.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

It depends on the intensity of the track that often people create collab at high volume setting and the joiners have to set theirs accordingly in order to match it properly. I have faced this issue more than a couple of times while joining others. Well…partially relieved that I am not alone with the issue😀 and moreover the case has been submitted to smule for possible technical resolution

Edited by Anshuman