Smule - IRIg PRO I/O set up support

I was using IRig PRO I/O regularly for my  smule recording .

One fine morning , the system stopped working . Contacted IK multimedia for the Irig snags and followed all their instructions and thereafter checked with Apple Store to see any defects or interface issues . Finally contacted smule to see whether it interface with iOS for third party application but the couldn’t get a clear picture . Smule asked me to send a recording , where my problem is with the Irig pro I/o connected the smule , I could neither hear the track nor can hear my voice nor could record the track.

I did almost 200 + or more songs with the Irig pro I/o and was happily doing that regularly . 

My I rig pro I/o is connected to a iPhone 14 via the provided usb cable . The dynamic se v7 mic is connected to the irig by xlr ugreen cable. The  mic was not audible and it was not recording and I sent the video recording of it to

Ok multimedia . As per their  advise , tried changing the xlr cable and I could record a song . While trying to do a second song , the track was not audible . I have connected the irig with a gaming headphone to the irig . Also I couldn’t hear the track also , it is breaking after one minute .

So now the track is going mute or not audible recording as well as playing a song . I don’t know how to show the video recording of this incident .

I am really dissapponted as my joy of singing got a break . Is there a way to

Set it up and restore the connectivity by adding any other components or having any other app ?

I was using GarageBand , VocaLive / AmpliTube , Irig reorder etc .

If anyone has faced an issue and sorted out or any Audio engineers who could help to resolve this would be great and would be thankful for helping me out .

Thanks and regards 

Mathew 

IMG_1272.jpeg

IMG_1270.jpeg

Smule app is not detecting the audio . While trying to join any smule invite , I could see the blue lights in the IRig indicator .

However I can’t hear the smule track over the headphone I use ( tried Jbl , one gaming air sound hear phone )  , voice is not recording and subsequently the smule app is not enabling any saving .