Any advice? Or help me to increase followers?

Go to solution Solved by HD1,

Im new on this sing Solon, created an account just now. I found about sing solon while looking for advices. I've been using smule for almost 3 years, and I really love singing! And I saw one of my smule friend's followers increased super fast. When she came her followers was less than mine... I'm also jealous but also happy for her. What can I do to increase my followers? Actually the thing I want is to get many duets not followers... but if ur account is big then the amount of joins will be more too :(  .. I sing regularly but not many ppl listen to my songs

• love it! 1

I’m new to this SingSalon but I’m an old timer on smule.  I’ve noticed that the majority of followers I get are from the songs I’ve uploaded to Smule and not as much from the OCs that I post. That’s kinda sad but I’m just being honest. That doesn’t necessarily translate into people who actually join my OCs either tho, unless I sing that song that I’ve uploaded. If I like a song and like how they sing it, I’ll join people but will not necessarily follow them. I like to follow the people who will take the time to listen & comment if I join them. I also follow people who are mutually interested in joining my OCs. So if they join my OC & follow me, I generally follow back. Also if you sing the more popular songs, you’re more likely to get joins than if you sing obscure niche songs like me. But if you sing what you like, whether it’s popular or not, it will hopefully help you to find the peeps with similar taste in music. So maybe it’s good to mix it up and do some trending popular songs along with songs that you really like (whether popular or not). And try to join the nice people who will follow you back. 😊

• like 2

Oh geez! I just looked up your account and what are you talking about? 😆 You have a LOT of followers & your OCs are thriving with activity. I should be asking you for advice. 🤦🏻‍♀️ But yeah…maybe one way to increase followers is to upload tracks. 

• haha 2

• Solution

Sing popular songs that are on the recommended list, that should help increase your joins and followers

• like 2

Just offering my two cents on how to get noticed:

1. Sing popular songs
2. Use Smule official uploaded songs
3. Use songs uploaded by a promoted artist
4. Use hashtags like #singtogether, #duetoftheweek, etc
5. Join popular singers and/or members of popular groups

In my experience there's like 30-50 singers (and 3-5 groups) who get featured constantly for Duet of the Week or are always on the Trending List. So if you play to  the algorithms and good ol' Smule favouritism, that will likely help you get more popular.

Also, a specific tip: Sing "Need You Now" by Lady A. Duets of that song have been picked three different times for Duet of the Week just in 2024 alone.

• like 1

Good god.    I have grown to hate that song and

On 6/10/2024 at 9:34 AM, Wishchip said:

Just offering my two cents on how to get noticed:

1. Sing popular songs
2. Use Smule official uploaded songs
3. Use songs uploaded by a promoted artist
4. Use hashtags like #singtogether, #duetoftheweek, etc
5. Join popular singers and/or members of popular groups

In my experience there's like 30-50 singers (and 3-5 groups) who get featured constantly for Duet of the Week or are always on the Trending List. So if you play to  the algorithms and good ol' Smule favouritism, that will likely help you get more popular.

Also, a specific tip: Sing "Need You Now" by Lady A. Duets of that song have been picked three different times for Duet of the Week just in 2024 alone.