Having a strange Problem with my iPad

_RamKrish1012

_RamKrish1012

Bubun, I love this post of Yours. We have to be Thankful that the Smule Zen Desk is not manned by Philippinos or Indians  based in Delhi with false American accent 🤣. I record a duet and feel it sounds great after I adjust the Reverb time and Room size and Volume in Super Studio Mode every time. The next time I listen to the same recording  I find it disgusting as it the recording has been through a food processor at high speed and the final product is Bilge. I agree they do not pay heed to what members have to say. A few years back a Smule Team did the rounds in India Visiting major cities and meeting Smule members and they noted all improvements suggested and took them back home to USA but did not implement any changes they had promised. Having said all this I have to say I have met some lovely people who are also good singers from all over the world and a Smule VIP costs me only Aud$24 per annum direct from Smule web site. Two dollars a Month which won't even buy me One Cup of Coffee.

You must be an Audio engineer. I am an Acoustic and Noise Control Engineer - all to do with building acoustics and designing to meet Noise Control Regulationms and Legislations in OZ.

I'd love to learn some Bangla songs from you. My Fav is Nodire by Hemant Dada

Cheers

_RamKrish1012
20 hours ago, Kuntryjunky said:

This is a great idea! I always have so many bookmarks, and have to scroll through tons of them to get to the ones that will go away soon. Most lists like this allow you to sort them according to your preference. 

Wow! I had no idea that's how it worked. Kind of sounds like the music industry and artist contracts, which aren't cool at all from my understanding of them. 

Yes when Smule identifies you and gives yo a Verified Tag then you record a duet Invite and instead of the 7 days we are all allowed Smule Promotes this to a million unknown people who might have recorded the same son and then this invite is open for a Whole Month and you Might get 1000 joins, 75% of whom cannot sing for nuts. Tragic no different to what happened to Michael Jackson when he signed his Billion Dollar Contract with Sony. He lost his FREEDOM for ever

17 hours ago, _RamKrish1012 said:

Bubun, I love this post of Yours. We have to be Thankful that the Smule Zen Desk is not manned by Philippinos or Indians  based in Delhi with false American accent 🤣. I record a duet and feel it sounds great after I adjust the Reverb time and Room size and Volume in Super Studio Mode every time. The next time I listen to the same recording  I find it disgusting as it the recording has been through a food processor at high speed and the final product is Bilge. I agree they do not pay heed to what members have to say. A few years back a Smule Team did the rounds in India Visiting major cities and meeting Smule members and they noted all improvements suggested and took them back home to USA but did not implement any changes they had promised. Having said all this I have to say I have met some lovely people who are also good singers from all over the world and a Smule VIP costs me only Aud$24 per annum direct from Smule web site. Two dollars a Month which won't even buy me One Cup of Coffee.

You must be an Audio engineer. I am an Acoustic and Noise Control Engineer - all to do with building acoustics and designing to meet Noise Control Regulationms and Legislations in OZ.

I'd love to learn some Bangla songs from you. My Fav is Nodire by Hemant Dada

Cheers

I am not an Audio Engineer just a Music Enthusiast. Untrained but Honest and Passionate about Music. I am a self taught Embedded Systems Designer without a degree. That adds up to the fun of making music. Sometimes I would imagine myself as a Lyricist (mostly when I'm drunk) and write new Bengali or Hindi lyrics for some popular songs, or suffer from personality disorder and think myself as a composer and glue myself to my DAW and Keyboard. But most of the time I get my memory back soon when I realize I do not know Music Theory...😁😁😁

Started with MJ songs, Follow Kishore Kumar and Worship RD Burman. Love Ghazals......and if that's not crazy enough sometimes even get paid for writing jingles.

Did you know that O Nodire does have a hindi version : 

_RamKrish1012

Degrees and Paper qualifications means nothing compared to Genuine Passion for anything in life. Don't believe me Think Steve Jobs my Hero whose only qualification was in lithography overshadowed by his passion for Computers. Thanks to him I am now using an Apple Mac Pro ioS Mac Os Catalina

Yes I know "O Bekarar Dil"song but for some unknown reason have not sung this on Smule to date. Probably never got an invite. Thanks to your Prompt I have Blogged my 700th Hindi song with lyrics just now.  https://gatarahe.blogspot.com/

My fav music composer is Salil Chowdhuri. Absolutely out of this world compositions

😎😎