Aargo2017

Follow / Unfollow Bug ???

Aargo2017

Sometimes I notice that the list of the people whom I follow gets updated on its own. I see a new person addedto or dropped from the list though I have never taken such action. Does anyone else have the same issue?

• like 1

opentype

Having some understanding of software coding, I doubt such bugs exist. Software doesn’t just randomly start saving random values. A human interaction as reason is always much more likely. Besides just being mistaken, this included hacked accounts. 

• like 1

Follow me on Smule: https://smule.com/opentype 

Assev5

I also faced issues with automatic Unfollow yet never had an automatic Follow to any user.

Furthermore, I see different number of "Following" on my Sing app and the Desktop/web version. I get kind of confused about the correct numbers often due to this. 

• like 1

opentype
1 hour ago, Assev5 said:

I also faced issues with automatic Unfollow …

There can be a legitimate reason for that: If you are (temporarily) blocked by the other singer, you are not following them anymore. 

Follow me on Smule: https://smule.com/opentype 

Aargo2017

On 9/25/2019 at 10:35 AM, opentype said:

Having some understanding of software coding, I doubt such bugs exist. Software doesn’t just randomly start saving random values....

Could it be a data corruption issue with inadequate recovery mechanism built in the code ? I am almost sure that I have not consciously followed/ unfollowed in such instances.