How do we share a SMULE Video Here on SingSalon?

_EPIC_ATibbitt

Hi, 

Very new here and very excited to hear about your site. Was wondering how does one go about sharing or posting SMULE videos on SING SALON. For example, I was just in a contest where I had to drop out because of emergency. I had this amazing 4 part harmony song I did and worked very hard on and it Never saw the light of day because I had to drop out. Can I share it here? I am going to see whats under the "Insert other media" drop down in the message and see if I can share it that way. Thanks ahead of time for your help!!

opentype

Previously, people could share any song they wanted in our Stage section, but it didn’t work well. The songs were so “random”, no one was interested in actually going through the tons of songs added there. So unfortunately, we had to stop member uploads in the stage section. 

To share songs here in the forum, it’s enough to just paste the full Smule performance URL. It will automatically be turned into a player. Video uploads like on Facebook are not possible, nor necessary, because of the dynamic Smule player. But the linked songs should fit specific discussions in the forums. 

_RamKrish1012
On 9/19/2019 at 4:43 AM, _EPIC_ATibbitt said:

Hi, Very new here and very excited to hear about your site. Was wondering how does one go about sharing or posting SMULE videos on SING SALON. For example, I was just in a contest where I had to drop out because of emergency. I had this amazing 4 part harmony song I did and worked very hard on and it Never saw the light of day because I had to drop out. Can I share it here? I am going to see whats under the "Insert other media" drop down in the message and see if I can share it that way. Thanks ahead of time for your help!!

Cant wait to listen to your creation _EPIC_ATibbitt. Please post the url here in this very thread. Cheers

• like 1

_RamKrish1012

OMG What an Epic story. Glad you overcame the obstacles and beat the odds and can Sing your Blues away too. Very Proud of You Brother. Well done and stay well.

I can fully relate to this as on 13th April 2000 I received a Millenium Gift. Woke up at 4.00am to realise I had suffered a brain stem stroke and my right hand and left leg were paralysed. Blood supply to my brain was cut off. I was not expected to live.

Next year it will be 20 years post stroke and believe it or not the vocal box is partially paralysed even now.  Crazy me I have recorded over 6000 songs on Smule.

Yes we need the "Never Say Die Attitude" to beat the odds.

Cheers

• like 2

• 2 weeks later...
hartiberlin

Wow how well you recovered ! Well done ! Wish you all the best ! Keep fighting the best fight for life !!!
Best regards, Stefan.