oxer77

What is the cat gift on Smule?

oxer77

I received the cat gift, which cannot be bought on smule? A few days later it was gone?. Where does it come from? What does it mean? Many have it?

• like 1

PeacefulJoin

I thought it was a dog with a pretty collar. Is it really a cat? I wish Smule would get us a dog gift. My guess the unique cat or dog gift is from employees or verified artists? Just a guess. I’ve seen it. 

PeacefulJoin

I think he is talking about this gift. I found one on the Jazzology account on the app. It does look like a cat up close. There is no option to buy it. 

BBA17597-4FA0-491A-8266-10EE4AD727A5.jpeg

Edited by PeacefulJoin
add info
  • like 1

PeacefulJoin

Speaking of gifts, can someone identify this new gift? Is it a fortune cookie with a drink, or is it a chocolate kiss with a drink? Or neither? It’s cute. I am still hoping for a dog gift, reasonably priced of course. 😁

A96E6A4F-582F-4D84-8E9E-0A8C907F1E75.jpeg

PeacefulJoin
On 9/9/2019 at 6:58 PM, oxer77 said:

I received the cat gift, which cannot be bought on smule? A few days later it was gone?. Where does it come from? What does it mean? Many have it?

Second guess, I think users are given different gift options. I saw someone who sent the cat gift (cat head) to someone, and I know for sure she isn’t an employee or affiliated with Smule, just an ordinary user. Of course I am not 100% for sure, but that’s my guess. 

Edited by PeacefulJoin
info

onesoul

Sumbody thinks your purrrfect Brotha! 🤣🤣🤣🙀  - ONYM

• haha 3

oxer77

I still don’t know how it disappeared from my profile? They took it away from me???😂🤣I’m baffled,,, help

• haha 1

PeacefulJoin
1 hour ago, oxer77 said:

I still don’t know how it disappeared from my profile? They took it away from me???😂🤣I’m baffled,,, help

No way! That’s odd. 😂

PeacefulJoin

I love this new gift, and it is inexpensive. 😋

8CD524DB-C889-4ED2-8960-FAB973C6DCEC.jpeg

PeacefulJoin

The dog gift has finally arrived. It’s so adorable that I had to treat myself. Best one yet in my opinion and a reasonable cost—10 coins. ❤️🐶

D4F10A28-0B9E-4763-B904-80D317BB9EEC.jpeg

Sips16
On 9/12/2019 at 5:10 AM, PeacefulJoin said:

Speaking of gifts, can someone identify this new gift? Is it a fortune cookie with a drink, or is it a chocolate kiss with a drink? Or neither? It’s cute. I am still hoping for a dog gift, reasonably priced of course. 😁

A96E6A4F-582F-4D84-8E9E-0A8C907F1E75.jpeg

howdy! this is a gift with Indian touch! The drink is called "Chai" (Tea/Latte) and the triangular looking dish is called "Samosa" which goes well with Chai 🙂

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samosa

• love it! 1

PeacefulJoin

Thank you for the info! 🙏🏼😂 A delicious gift!  Cute too! 

I finally figured out the singing star gift. I kept thinking it was a singing gold ghost. 

I noticed the laughing ice cream cones are gone. I liked to send those to funny duets. I hope Smule releases another gift of humor. 

Appreciate you taking the time to respond. 😊

PeacefulJoin

My favorite Halloween gift and at a very reasonable price—5 coins! Happy Halloween, Smulers! 😁🎃👻🎃👻🎃👻

C2D300BF-A662-4A07-A963-0E8E9105223F.jpeg