Debugger Not Updating Smule Thumbnails

I hope someone can help me. I upload my Smule performances to my YouTube account and then I share to my Facebook. There are times I need to edit afterwards, as we all do. For some reason, the Facebook debugger stopped working for me. My Smule thumbnails will not update. Any suggestions? It was working fine until yesterday. I have tried everything. 

Thank you 

Edited by Guest
typo

opentype

If you upload it to YouTube, the thumbnail will be set there. Did you edit the YouTube video to set the new thumbnail before trying the Facebook debugger for the YouTube URL?

Also, keep hitting “scrape again” in the Facebook Debugger. Sometimes it takes several tries until you see the updated data. 

I shared the YouTube link to Facebook and decided to edit the thumbnail. Instead of using the debugger then, I deleted the first post. I then returned to YouTube and edited the thumbnail. I shared to Facebook a second time, and I used the debugger and the first thumbnail was still showing, and I scraped numerous times. Usually it works. Not this time.  I don’t know what I’ve done wrong or if it’s Facebook. I shared it twice. I wonder if that’s the problem. 

Not sure why I had so much of a hassle with that particular upload, never had a problem before, but I debugged another upload I had posted a month ago to test, and it changed the thumbnail after the first scrape. I went to my Facebook post, clicked edit, and refreshed the attachment, and it worked perfectly. So, it wasn’t the Facebook debugger. Must have been something I did.