Crash on iPad 4, i.o.s. 10.3.4.

_Zx2RRider_
1 minute ago, Aargo2017 said:

Please check your Appstore under Pending Updates tab and manually apply it. That's how I did. I too had not got automatic update.

Noted and thansk..Resolved mine as well.

annaknudsenmusic
1 hour ago, Singingpossum said:

I haven't received the update yet 😑😞😢😭

Like already stated, you need to go in app store and find the update and apply it.

I hope it works for you! 🙂

Robertina1964

I'm so happy!!!! I've just posted a topic about the same problem and now I read from you that there is a new version on Appstore. I've updated and now....FINALLY IT WORKS!!!!!! 

Singingpossum
4 hours ago, Aargo2017 said:

Please check your Appstore under Pending Updates tab and manually apply it. That's how I did. I too had not got automatic update.

Thank you ... That was very helpful. 🐾🐭🎶🍃🌺🍃it's working again! 😊😊😊😊😊

VasudevanKp

Thanks. Smule has been updated  by new version today. This problem of joining invites has resolved.

ELVIS_USA

I have an LG v30 and have never experienced latency  and it's an Android phone hmmmm Maybe LG got it right....lol

chrisfcleary

This has been an ongoing problem for at least a month now, iOS smule users are encountering problem after problem, and smule doesn't seem to be able to get around the problem, I am still having the same problem the app is telling me there are internet connectivity issues, and I know there is not. I have tried it now on four different networks including a gigabit network, and still getting the same message. Everything is up to date, I have tried it on android on the same networks with absolutely zero issues.    

chrisfcleary

Still having my problem , just sent them a message, probably get the same automated return the rest of you got lol, happy smuling everyone who got sorted :) 

annaknudsenmusic
3 hours ago, chrisfcleary said:

Still having my problem , just sent them a message, probably get the same automated return the rest of you got lol, happy smuling everyone who got sorted :) 

Just out of curiousity: what iPad do you have - is it an iPad 4? And what version?

annaknudsenmusic
Just now, chrisfcleary said:

its the ipad pro 2018 model 

Oh, okay, I thought maybe it was iPad 4 since this thread was about Smule crashing on that device.

And I am guessing you have already tried clearing the cache as I can see they suggest if you have network connectivity problems? 

chrisfcleary

I have indeed uninstalled the app reset network configurations I am having the problem on both ipads the 4 and the pro so it's definitely an iOS issue or a smule issue cheers fro the reply, I hopped on board here because nobody replied to the thread I started on the pro, apologies    

annaknudsenmusic

That's OK, I would have done the same in desperation. But I am thinking if it works on my iPad 4 and it doesn't work on yours, then it could be an issue with your device. What version of iPad 4 is it?