Smule recording hiccups

Gwynsladle666

I have a problem where when I am trying to record a song, often it would hiccup and really throws the tempo off my recording. It has been like this for all 3 of my devices which are Iphone SE, Samsung S7 Edge, and Xperia, 5 Premium. 

I tried clearing cache,restarting device, and reinstalling but with no improvement..

_RamKrish1012

It  seems that the Mob Phones may not be your problem but possibly Internet Connectivity or weak WiFi. OIne way to verify this is to see other phone apps are working OK like Twitter, FB, Instagaram, Whats app etc etc.

Hope you are able to fix the problem soon

Gwynsladle666
6 hours ago, _RamKrish1012 said:

It  seems that the Mob Phones may not be your problem but possibly Internet Connectivity or weak WiFi. OIne way to verify this is to see other phone apps are working OK like Twitter, FB, Instagaram, Whats app etc etc.

Hope you are able to fix the problem soon

All my apps working with no problem and my internet works fine too with 100mb/50mb upload and a stable 80ms ping to Google.com which is weird

_RamKrish1012
5 hours ago, Gwynsladle666 said:

All my apps working with no problem and my internet works fine too with 100mb/50mb upload and a stable 80ms ping to Google.com which is weird

Mmmm.

Not your  three phones, not your internet or WiFi strength and it cannot be the Smule software as thousands are using it every day. I am just using a process of elimination here

The only other culprit in this equation is your EAR PHONE/ HEAD PHONE and loose contact. Are you using the same on all three phones ? it could even be a faulty ear phone / headphone cable..

Please check and keep us posted

Cheers