Making a Smule Message Group

staticfeedback

Thinking about making my own group for singers but don't know how to go about it, I have barely any followers/joiners and the few that I have are either not that active or too caught up in there own thing. Any tips on this?

Smule name: staticfeedback

https://www.smule.com/staticfeedback

opentype

Willkommen!

The tips would probably depend on what kind of group you have in mind. Some are built around existing friendships on the app, some are created around certain genres, locations and things like that. 

Maybe join some groups first before starting your own if you are not that connected on the app yet but want to be?

staticfeedback

Hallo,

Leben Sie auch in Deutschland? :-) I am part of Smule groups on the app, but they have more or less become a bit inactive. I would love to join others but searching for them on the app is nearly impossible. :-/ Maybe they have a page here of listed groups?

• 2 weeks later...
_IAM_Oiseau

Probably a good place to start would be to join an existing group on Smule then you would have a better understanding of how groups work.  Groups tend to be based on a community which is either based on support or interest or musical genre.  Most groups use Line to communicate through as do the Smule competitions as it is the easiest format and most people use it on Smule.  The message app on Smule we found to be very limited and slow.  Line allows you to include links, screen grabs, photos etc and it is easy to create offshoot groups within groups for projects etc.  We can create new rooms instantly and then close them when we have no more use for them.  I hope this is helpful. Please free to get in touch if you need help. I may be able to help you with finding the right group for you based on your interests @_IAM_Oiseau is my smule id