What exactly is the "All Access Pass"

_RamKrish1012

Ever so often Smule prompt suggests that I get an "All Access Pass".

What are the benefits and at what cost and is it worth it ?

Ram

sZHMX

It's the VIP from Smule.com. It works both on iOS and Android. The price will differ from country to country. In India it's cheaper than Google play and the App Store. 

_RamKrish1012

I don't think so as I have been a Smule VIP Member from Day one and I keep getting this Pop up message suggesting I get an All Access Pass which would allow me to listen to other members private recordings etc. My first reaction was "Listening to some one else's Private Recordings would be a breach of Privacy, would it not ?"

I wouldn't want any one else to listen to my Private Recordings, which more than often are practice sessions

Ram

sZHMX

It is. They show it on the android app. If you click on it, it will re direct you to smule.com. It's different from the VIP bought through Google play and apple app store as they are exclusive to their respective platforms. 

opentype

sZHMX is right. It’s just the VIP subscriptions. You can see it on the FAQ page:
https://www.smule.com/support/sing

VIP (iOS)

How do I subscribe?

Tap on the “All Access Pass” banner at the top of the Songbook. You will be prompted to select a subscription period. After you’ve made your selection, you may need to verify your iTunes credentials to complete the transaction.

_RamKrish1012

I got my VIP Membership Directly from Smule Website

Edited by _RamKrish1012
Need to add one more line

sZHMX

Yes, irrespective from where you get your VIP. 'All Access Pass' still shows up in the android app. I can't comment for the iOS app since i don't own one. If you click on the banner it will take you to smule website. This is for all VIPs and non VIPs.

_RamKrish1012

On 7/17/2019 at 1:53 AM, opentype said:

sZHMX is right. It’s just the VIP subscriptions. You can see it on the FAQ page:
https://www.smule.com/support/sing

If the All Access Pass is the same as VIP why two names for the same and why do the advert appear for singers who are already VIP Members.?

sZHMX
17 hours ago, _RamKrish1012 said:

I got my VIP Membership Directly from Smule Website

Because they are a business and they want to increase their sales through their website, it's that simple. Unlike VIPs they offer through app stores, they won't need to pay commissions.