Smule Rewind option

Deslooo

Hi! I would like to know if the rewind option is still available on any android or ios ? I'm pretty sure on android is not because it's what I have but if I change for an iphone or ipad I want to be sure that this option is available. And if the answer is yes, what generation of iphone/ipad you have ? Thanks you so much !!

opentype

It certainly works on iOS, even though it was changed. Instead of pushing a flag button to set a marker, you now have to scroll the lyrics, which somethings works better, sometimes it’s worse. I have an iPhone 6, so I’m pretty sure this is available on any iPhone made in the recent years. 

• like 1

_RamKrish1012

I used a Samsung 7 before and the scrolling option is definitely not available. 

I have now switched to an iPad 6th Generation 2018 Model and it definitely has the scrolling option that allows you to scroll back and rerecord at any point of time but before the song finishes. Thanks to my friend Open Type admin for this forum I now have a mob phone interface iRig Pro I/O that plugs into the charging port of the iPad and allows me to use an external dynamic microphone and head phones with the iPad and the sound quality is awesome. Perhaps the iPad is a better option and I use it only for Smule nothing else. Still use Samsung 7 as my phone. I have never used an iPhone so cannot comment

Cheers

• like 1

Deslooo
4 hours ago, opentype said:

It certainly works on iOS, even though it was changed. Instead of pushing a flag button to set a marker, you now have to scroll the lyrics, which somethings works better, sometimes it’s worse. I have an iPhone 6, so I’m pretty sure this is available on any iPhone made in the recent years. 

Nice thank you 😊 I just tried on my old iphone 4 and it works 😍

Deslooo
4 hours ago, _RamKrish1012 said:

I used a Samsung 7 before and the scrolling option is definitely not available. 

I have now switched to an iPad 6th Generation 2018 Model and it definitely has the scrolling option that allows you to scroll back and rerecord at any point of time but before the song finishes. Thanks to my friend Open Type admin for this forum I now have a mob phone interface iRig Pro I/O that plugs into the charging port of the iPad and allows me to use an external dynamic microphone and head phones with the iPad and the sound quality is awesome. Perhaps the iPad is a better option and I use it only for Smule nothing else. Still use Samsung 7 as my phone. I have never used an iPhone so cannot comment

Cheers

Oh nice thank you ! I will try the irig pro !😊😊👌

Deslooo

@opentype Can we use this function during a video ? Because it don't work on my iphone  4.  Looks like I have to sing and make the video after...

• like 1

opentype
3 hours ago, Deslooo said:

@opentype Can we use this function during a video ? 

No, it never worked on video. That would cause some weird cuts in the final video. 

• like 1

_RamKrish1012
6 hours ago, Deslooo said:

@opentype Can we use this function during a video ? Because it don't work on my iphone  4.  Looks like I have to sing and make the video after...

Scrolling is available for audios only not videos. As it is I find after recording a video duet when I play back the video 7/10 times is out of whack. Scrolling option will most definitely ruin the original Video recording for sure

_RamKrish1012
On 7/2/2019 at 7:32 AM, Deslooo said:

Oh nice thank you ! I will try the irig pro !😊😊👌

This is my current set up for Smule

iPad+iRigPro I:O+ Yamaha MG06X Mixer.jpg

• like 1

• 4 months later...
_redjohn_

@Deslooo unfortunately this option is not available on android , I wish they could add it because I prefer Android audio quality recording over iOS though its more difficult in case you made a mistake then you need to sing from the beginning . Voice clarity on my oneplus 7 pro is far way better than my ipad pro  by using Apogee Hypemic 

_redjohn_

@Deslooo unfortunately this option is not available on android , I wish they could add it because I prefer Android audio quality recording over iOS though its more difficult in case you made a mistake then you need to sing from the beginning . Voice clarity on my oneplus 7 pro is far way better than my ipad pro  by using Apogee Hypemic .

Android recording with Oneplus 7 Pro Mobile + Apogee Hypemic :

https://www.smule.com/recording/garth-brooks-the-dance/685647806_3247006228/ensembles

IOS recording with Ipad Pro 2018 + Apogee Hypemic :

https://www.smule.com/recording/chad-kroger-hero/78718807_3216589405/ensembles

you can clearly hear the difference among both specially if its being played on mobile/tables instead of PC , I don't know why !!! maybe I am using some wrong hardware configuration 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

PC with Emulator the best headseat and mic that you can buy with filters or suport NVIDIA or Blue Voice, my setup is headset logitech connect by p2 and Logitech Hub to mixer my voice and sound on app.

Edited by dreadwhole