priti09uk

Hacked Smule account

priti09uk

My account has been hacked by some one i knw, iv changed my password but it made no difference, he is still in my account invading my privacy.. reading all my private inbox msgs and unfollowing ppl iv been following..

Need a solution on wht to do asap!!! PLZ ADVISE

plz can anyone advise nd help!!

Thanks 

• sad 1

priti09uk

I contacted them and they just sent me a silly list of ways to block the person, iv done that alrdy but the main problem is that he is still logged into my account.

Appreciate ur help nd response 

• sad 1

_RamKrish1012
1 hour ago, priti09uk said:

My account has been hacked by some one i know, iv changed my password but it made no difference, he is still in my account invading my privacy..

If some one has hacked into your Smule account how did you change your password as the hacker must have changed the password. When my Bank account got hacked I could not access my own bank account. I am a bit confused here. Are you able to go to settings in your Smule account now. Please check again

Ram

stevejohnson13

Doesn't changing the password log them out though??

PeacefulJoin

I was hacked, too. I still think they’re is some type of malware on my device. Someone got into my account and even created another account with my e-mail. I changed everything, took my device to Apple, but they couldn’t find anything, but that absolutely does not mean there isn’t anything on your device. There are types of spyware/malware that cannot be discovered unless you take it to someone whose specialty is in that field. There are certified ethical hackers who may be able to help you or if you know someone with a strong computer science background. You can uninstall the apps and eliminate the problem, but that isn’t fair. 

PeacefulJoin
12 hours ago, PeacefulJoin said:

I was hacked, too. I still think they’re is some type of malware on my device. 

there is*

PeacefulJoin
On 8/12/2019 at 1:11 PM, stevejohnson13 said:

Doesn't changing the password log them out though??

Not if you’ve been truly hacked. If he knows your personal information, he can see your password change. Something very important I learned: The first thing the FBI does when they get a new computer is cover the camera. I used to laugh at my spouse when he would tell me to turn my devices in a position where the camera lenses were not on us at night. Now, I have all of the cameras covered, but it’s disturbing to think someone may have been watching me. Even if you log into Smule or any social media, they can watch where you go and who you view. I used to think it was far fetched. Unfortunately not.