Switch from Smule Android

kPhotoPro
On 1/29/2019 at 6:40 PM, BrainDad said:

About android vs iOS, remember you can subscribe via web, instead of the device store, so you can set up your account in both kinds of devices.

About country limits, I don't know if this would work, but you might use one of those VPN services, which let you navigate the internet from another country. You can even choose a cheap smule country.

Beware security issues, if you are going to pay through an vpn connection, as the vpn provider migth sniff your card numbers or payment password.

Hello! What if I already subscribed on android, but want to unsubscribe and re-subscribe on Smule.com so I can use both iOS and android apps? Is that possible without losing all my content?

• 1 year later...
KeithJClark

I just did this last week. Cancelled Google Play subscription, got it refunded. Replaced with smule.com account. Didnt lose anything.

Contact Smule support. You may need to purchase VIP directly from Smule.com first and then you cancel your Google Play subscription. Depending on how long it's been since purchase, they may or my not be able to issue a refund.

In my case it was super convoluted because I purchased 2 accounts - one from Google, one from Apple. I had to unscrew it up by purchasing from smule.com and then contacted support. all good now. 

Keep in mind if you switch to smule.com account you can only use one VIP profile on both iOS and Android. (Google Play currently allows 3 VIP profiles for one Smule account) (may change at any time)

***TIP for anyone with multiple accounts mixed VIP/NON-VIP buying direct from smule.com:
Log into smule.com with your correct user profile you want to be vip BEFORE you purchase VIP from website
(speaking from personal experience 🤣)