to be Smule VIP in Brazil

Kapkan

Hello everybody, Im trying to be a VIP at smule, I live in Brazil and trying to make my subscription, I used to be on Android, now is a question, i cannot to be VIP via website, and have to pay 379,00 reais to be a VIP via itunes, and im afraid to loose my songs from android, i tried to sign with my android account , but nothing, then i were looking and realize there are a lot of countries that can be VIP via website, why not Brazilians ..this price is like $100,00 dollar, very expensive , how much...why the people from brazil become VIP on IOS ? with this price, even though is a great app, i think that we dont have opportunity to pay like other countries why ...thanks in advance...

opentype

I am not sure how someone could help with this. Yes, iTunes subscriptions are expensive and subscriptions on the Smule website are not available in every country of the world. Not much we can do about it. 

I can say that no songs are actually “lost” (i.e. deleted) when the VIP membership expires. They might be unavailable, but they will all be back when you become a VIP again. 

Kapkan

Thank you so much for your answer. yes very expensive, i thought that here in this place i should find a help with smule/brazil to bring the website to us, or do something to help us,like a promo, or discounts, because i read that this site is completely  independent community of smule, and do you thinks is fair, a high price that smule does for country that doesn't have a opportunity to become VIP via website, and pay a highest price. sorry, but your answer sounded to me "yes are expensive and we the independent community can do nothing and agree thats it..I thought that i can receive more help here.Sorry for my english..sorry to bore with my questions...

BrainDad

Let's say you travel to another country where smule via web is ok, and then you buy it there. That would be completely legal,wouldn't it.

Well, as traveling abroad is a bit extreme, as an alternative, maybe you could try with one of those VPN services to change your country (just google it). You might even find vpn services free for a trial period of time, enough to contract the service. You could choose the cheapest country (India?).

Please, don't take this as an advice ... I have never tried something like this, and it is probably "unregulated".

Anyway, if you finally decide to go this way, please be extremely cautious with your payment methods.

And let us know if it works!!

• like 1

opentype

I think it won’t work. It doesn’t just check the IP address, it also checks where the credit card is registered. 

Kapkan

Thanks so much "BrainDad". Yes I tried, but you're right "opentype" they checks the Credit card address, if mismatch, no way, more incredible that there are countries where the price in dollars is real cheap, I don't know what to do, and to help more, here in Brazil began to buy gifts cards, but the VIP is in my currency is 379,00 reais, and the gift cards 20, 50, 100, then what means that ill must buy R$ 400,00, why smule don't put at least 150,00 reais, I don't know but I don't think that all pays this price. I really don't know what to do, i used to be an android, so easy and just 59,00 reais, imho r$150,00 should be more than fair to the IOS. but i really appreciate your feedback. Please keep in mind i'm not asking for no one pay, but fight for a better price, I'm already sent email to smule, and received evasive answer, is for fight for a fair price, to everybody have fun singing.Dude, thank you so much . is an attempt to put Brazilians smuleans together, reunited and show to Smule that the prices are going to the roof.I think ill need to buy, sing at IOS is more easy less stressful, i can redo songs and for sure has a lot of benefits ...but you know what? this price is half os minimum salarium practice in my country,I pay for spotify, psn/ps4, netflix, hulu(vpn), deezer  all to a reasonable price...Smule needs to wake up(well I think they doesn't care)..sorry for my long text dude. I really Thank you.lets keep singing , this what really matters...

• 1 month later...
SOTBGA1 AND _SOTBGA

I live in Mexico We pay $5 usd Per Year, I was going to buy a VIP for a Brazilian, Bought 2- 100 Peso Google Play cards, It didnt work. I put them on Google Play and Made it Primary Payment. They still charged my Bank Card

_RamKrish1012
18 hours ago, SOTBGA1 AND _SOTBGA said:

I live in Mexico We pay $5 usd Per Year, I was going to buy a VIP for a Brazilian, Bought 2- 100 Peso Google Play cards, It didnt work. I put them on Google Play and Made it Primary Payment. They still charged my Bank Card

$ 5 USD Per Annum. Thats unbelievable. I pay AUD $30 per annum which is $2.50 a month which is still very good value. My sister living in London says she will not pay nearly 8 sterling pounds a week to get VIP. I have a gut feel she is wrong but have no way to establish what Smule Charges in United Kingdom.

Smule being a global entity should standardise its charges so no one gets penalised for living in some country. If Smule can charge low VIP Premiums like Rs 500  in India, why not Brazil and other South American Countries ?

This we understand is not upto the developers of Smule but the Management to Ponder about

• like 1

• 1 year later...
levanluyen

In Russia, you have to pay 31,112 RUB (or 421.88 USD) for a year vip. Russia is the most expensive country for smule vip