_RamKrish1012

How do you STOP Smule notifications?

_RamKrish1012

About 15 months ago I received and invite to join a groups to wish a member I was following Happy Birthday. About 28 people joined the group singing 120 people loved it and another 125 people commented on it last year now it has started all over again and my activity box is full of likes and comments on something I sang a year ago.

How do I get out of this and STOP these landing in my activity box from total strangers ?

Ram

opentype

There is no option to stop notifications for certain songs.

For a duet, you might simply delete the song. I’ve done that a couple of times, since that mass-liking is a dishonest tactic some groups actively pursue to gain more views and followers. I don’t have to endure that.

For group songs, there is a “hide” option, which doesn’t delete the song, but it removes it from your account and it should also stop notifications. In the past it was only available on iOS. Haven’t checked if became available on Android in the meantime. 

_RamKrish1012
On 3/11/2019 at 9:37 PM, opentype said:

For group songs, there is a “hide” option, which doesn’t delete the song, but it removes it from your account and it should also stop notifications. In the past it was only available on iOS. 

Thats Fabulous my Friend. I am using both SAMSUNG and iPaD.

WHERE DO I FIND THIS HIDE FEATURE ?

RAM