philhill14

airpods stopped working with latest update

philhill14

Hey all,

Up until the last update, I have been able to use my airpods to listen to the tracks while using a separate condenser mic for my vocals.  Now I can only use the airpods when NOT trying to record.   Anyone else played around with airpods in the past and had the luck I had to get things to work?   If so, are you having the same current issue I am?   Prior to the update, after recording, I would have a feature to slide the vocals to match the music IF they were out of sync due to the Bluetooth connection?  See what I had in action head over to my smule profile and check out some of my the videos with me wearing my airpods.  smule id philhill14.   It was VERY freeing and now is annoying that this is unavailable. 

Thoughts???

philhill14

Which is really too bad because it was working.. Also,  they had to have known it was working because they had the vocals slider to reposition your vocals on the music track if you recorded using BT headphones!  This had to be a conscious removal of a function they already had :(