Problems with changing Smule VIP from Android to iPhone

dantaspedro23

hi there !! please i need help ..first of all sorry for my english Im VIP user from smule for more than 2 years, using Android, now i bought an Iphone and to my surprise i cannot use my VIP at Iphone, because i bought via google play, ok, i bought because here in brazil we cannot to be a VIP through the site, the site doesnt allow, say that dont have service here, then i tried to buy inside the app at iphone.

OMG!!! the price is too higher, is like the price they using for new users at smule, i dont know what to do, because, i think is unfair, in my humble opinion, if im not a new user pay a such expensive price, to continue use at Iphone, with the same profile, for sure is more easy at iphone, more enjoyable, but i think if anyone has a clarification to me, because i would like to sing at smule, is very good to my mind, my soul, relaxing, and i dont have the amount of money that they wanted to buy a new VIP, i can pay for a fair price, a price for someone who already is a VIP member, now i felt that i was punished for to buy an Iphone and the system doesnt  recognize that im not new VIP user, then the price i dont know could be better.Anyone has this problems and please can you help me with some advices or what i have to do to use my Iphone to keep to sing at smule, using all VIP previlegies. Thank you very much for any help, i really appreciate. why cannot use the site smule.com in brazil, with deals that smule is giving.

opentype

That’s all correct. Not much we can do to help. A purchase on Android won’t work on iOS and the same is true for the other way around. 

I am not aware of the countries currently supported by the Smule.com payments. If Brazil is not yet supported, it will probably come one day. But there is not much you can do at this point. 

Your only way to continue using VIP might be the higher VIP price on the App Store. 

• like 2

dantaspedro23
40 minutes ago, opentype said:

That’s all correct. Not much we can do to help. A purchase on Android won’t work on iOS and the same is true for the other way around. 

I am not aware of the countries currently supported by the Smule.com payments. If Brazil is not yet supported, it will probably come one day. But there is not much you can do at this point. 

Your only way to continue using VIP might be the higher VIP price on the App Store. 

Thanks so much for your reply. I understand but the smule at least could see that im not a new user and the VIP there are differents prices for newcomers and already users, at least the price would be less expensive, because ill use the same username, same email...this is truly unfair...pay higher price , because im telling you is very higher, is beyond to any toughts..every country in this world I saw bcz i have vpn, has a support to VIP on the site. but ill keep trying find some solution, is impossible.. 

I have a doubt i can go to app store and pay there or i need to go inside of app..maybe has another price inside app store...i dunno...im really sad.