Smule Android VIP member to iOS

_mayi5432

Hi! I was using Android as VIP member. I logged in a IOS but it does not let me open songs, only join others.  Could anyone help, please??? Thanks in advance

opentype

You need a VIP membership from Smule.com to use it on both on iOS and Android. A purchase made on the Google Play store won’t work iOS and an Apple App store purchase won’t work on Android. 

• like 1

_mayi5432

Thank u so much for your quick reply. 😊One last question please: hoy do i get that without risk of losing muy current account??

• like 1

opentype

You won’t loose your account. “VIP” is just a product you add to your account. If you are logged in on smule.com while making the purchase, you add it to the account you are logged in with. 

Just make sure to cancel your VIP subscription through Google later, so you don’t pay twice for VIP. 

• like 1

• 3 years later...
dogra2613

Though I got my doubt cleared but On trying a gift card through amazon for iphone, I was not able to use it as it returns the message that the subscription already exists. I have android VIP subscription but bought the gift card to use it on my iphone. What to do now..?

opentype
On 11/28/2021 at 4:45 PM, dogra2613 said:

Though I got my doubt cleared but On trying a gift card through amazon for iphone, I was not able to use it as it returns the message that the subscription already exists. 

Do you see any subscription connection to the Apple Store? For example: in theory, you could be on the VIP trial, which counts as a subscription. If not, it’s probably best to contact Smule support.