How to Gift Smule Subscription to Family and Friends

RamKrish1012

RamKrish1012

Is it possible for me to Gift "Smule Subscriptions" to family and friends living all over the world, say as BirthDay or Wedding Anniversary Presents. If yes can it be for more than one year ?

Ram

• like 2
RamKrish1012

Thats sad as I was thinking of many who love singing but cannot afford to buy Smart phones leave alone a Smule Membership annually and I could have helped.

This raises another question, I am registered into Smule from Australia; am I allowed to sing on Smule when I am on holidays overseas for lengthy periods. I am planning a long trip to Africa and India next year.

Ram

opentype
6 hours ago, RamKrish1012 said:

This raises another question, I am registered into Smule from Australia; am I allowed to sing on Smule when I am on holidays overseas for lengthy periods. I am planning a long trip to Africa and India next year.

Sure, you can use it anywhere. 
Payments can be problematic from abroad. 

Follow me on Smule: https://smule.com/opentype 

• 4 weeks later...

You may consider renewing your subscription during your travel ... as smule pricing segmentation policy is VERY agressive.

For example, I tried the vip page with a proxy, and found this out:

Australia: 23.99 AUD        -> 15.32 € = 18.72 $
Irlanda:   27.99 €            ->              34.19 $
California 39.99 $            -> 32.74 €
Singapore: SGD 25.59        -> 15.81 € = 19.32 $

I've also read somewhere that in India it's 550 Rupees per year! Just 6.90 € 

There is some probability that smule in Africa may be quite cheaper.

• like 1

Well , I've never used this proxys , so I don't know the working of it.

Anyway I wouldn't consider it cheating , the same way I don't consider cheating when you buy something for a friend in your travels in countries where that goods are traditionally cheaper.

Is it cheating charging five times more in California than in India for the same product ?

I think both are just economics. You use your knowledge to maximize your profit, either as a seller or as a buyer.

• 1 year later...

I want gift someone vip pass why its here only possible just for 5 days and its expensive also  that means if you make it one month pack much better and sure all they need gift someone.. Pls make it possible way