Suggestions to Improve Members Smule Usage

RamKrish1012

I have a few suggestions for Smule Developers to help improve Members experience. How do I get my ides across to the Developers and Project Managers ?

RamKrish1012

I'd like to address you by name and not call you Open Type. I truly appreciate all the support you provide in this Forum and a "Big Thank You" for that. Yes I have used the link below and submitted my suggestion and did get a response as follows. It would be nice if the invites list appears in the reverse order with shortest expiry date on top, meaning the current listing method reversed making it user friendly. I also find that I book mark songs of interest from different locations at diff times and they do not get arranged in the order of expiry making it a nuisance to keep scrolling up and down to see which song expires soon so I get to sing it first. All that I am asking for is basic better management of the invite field.

Cheers

Ram

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DEC 24, 2017  |  09:43PM PST 

Original message

Can the bookmarked songs Saved in Invites folder be displayed in the reverse order showing ones that will expire soon right at the TOP please. I have 100 songs book marked and takes ages to Scroll to the Bottom every time.

Smule Rocks and one day will be more popular than FB, Instagram and Whatsapp.

Thank you and cheers.

Ram

DEC 28, 2017  |  04:50PM PST 

Smule Support replied:

Hi,

Unfortunately, that’s not something that you can do at this time.

We’ll certainly take it as feedback and bring it up with the appropriate team. We can’t promise anything will come of it, however it will certainly be considered.

Thanks!

Smule Support Team

• 1 year later...
inspired_Dev
On 4/29/2018 at 6:56 AM, RamKrish1012 said:

It would be nice if the invites list appears in the reverse order with shortest expiry date on top, meaning the current listing method reversed making it user friendly. I also find that I book mark songs of interest from different locations at diff times and they do not get arranged in the order of expiry making it a nuisance to keep scrolling up and down to see which song expires soon so I get to sing it first. All that I am asking for is basic better management of the invite field.

I'd suggested something very similar to them a few months ago as well, @RamKrish1012! Here's how I'd put it:

Hello,

In the Smule apps, the list of bookmarked invites should have an option of sorting by time remaining for the invite to expire (with the invite expiring the earliest being the first in the list), so that users can plan their joins better and avoid missing any bookmarked invites. 

Their response?

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We'll bring it all up with the appropriate team. 

We cannot promise any specific time frame or result, but it will certainly be considered.

Keep the feedback coming!

Edited by inspired_Dev
added my request text, and mentioned Ram