Cannot upload recording

Amelia66

Am having a lot of difficulty with Smule lately - I sounded like a robot one week, then I couldn't record, and now I can't upload my recordings - please fix 😣😯😫🤐😔😕

Amelia66

The message that I receive says that my recording will be uploaded as soon as the previous upload is complete ... there is no previous upload!

• like 1

• 1 year later...
NGS_VijayRajaram

Me too facing the same issue. What needs to be done to secure our recording.  earlier i have deleted but this i dont want to do that as my effort gets wasted and the invite also got expired

• like 1

_RamKrish1012

Two Possible causes

1- Wifi is very slow as too many people in your area are using the internet

2- Smule on Over Load: If your singing is during the Peak Periods in USA/Asia like week ends then you sing and hit continue and it says Ooops unable to upload and you get a try again button, which works some time or you lose your recording totally. I just happened to record the same song three times and the first 2 times Bombed out.

_RamKrish1012

I sang and was extremely pleased with the recording and hit Continue and I got the message Opps Failed to Upload Check your connections. Then Try again link appeared and I pressed try again and got told it was timed out. Annoying as My Mac is working so is my Mob phone both on the same WiFi Network yet Smule tells me there is something wrong with my connection. I use my iPad for smule exclusively. Very very Disheartening when the upload fails.

• 1 year later...
Vasilios7

I did a song in smule , it took my effort and I made a video of it , it turned out really good but would post it keeps saying no internet then the re upload try again button doesn’t work , we pay our hard earned money to use this shit app that doesn’t function properly how can I get my song uploaded 

opentype
10 hours ago, Vasilios7 said:

I did a song in smule , it took my effort and I made a video of it , it turned out really good but would post it keeps saying no internet then the re upload try again button doesn’t work , we pay our hard earned money to use this shit app that doesn’t function properly how can I get my song uploaded 

So where you on a good connection, like home WiFi? Does the problem still persist?

• 2 months later...
danavenell
On 4/19/2018 at 6:54 AM, Amelia66 said:

The message that I receive says that my recording will be uploaded as soon as the previous upload is complete ... there is no previous upload!

same problem. Is there a solution? I'll stop paying for Smule if I can't see or keep my recordings

• 4 months later...
Kyle Richmond

Same here. In the end I deleted all the songs waiting to upload, and it works again. Shame I had to lose so many super duets.

Kareokigirl

I have been having this problem with Smule since I continued my account last year. I cannot listen to songs and cannot sing. I have reported this to Smule about ten or more times. Then it gets fixed for a day and is back to the same. I tell them I am on other singing apps (StarMaker) and YouTube and I have NO issues. It is something with them so I WILL NOT be renewing. This is BULLSHIT and a WASTE of my time. After singing almost 2000 songs and paying them for 2 years, and deleting and then uploading the app over a hundred times...bad business.

• 1 month later...
RockMeSlowly
On 2/4/2021 at 8:20 AM, Kareokigirl said:

I have been having this problem with Smule since I continued my account last year. I cannot listen to songs and cannot sing. I have reported this to Smule about ten or more times. Then it gets fixed for a day and is back to the same. I tell them I am on other singing apps (StarMaker) and YouTube and I have NO issues. It is something with them so I WILL NOT be renewing. This is BULLSHIT and a WASTE of my time. After singing almost 2000 songs and paying them for 2 years, and deleting and then uploading the app over a hundred times...bad business.

What's happening?

• 2 months later...
glow with glo
On 2/3/2021 at 3:23 PM, Kyle Richmond said:

Same here. In the end I deleted all the songs waiting to upload, and it works again. Shame I had to lose so many super duets.

How do you delete them?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The Minty Clinch

I have a slow upload speed of about 0.8 but it usually just about does the job. Since the most recent update it’s unable to, though. Anyone else with slow speeds having the same problem?

• 1 month later...