How to tell if a user banned you or just unfollowed

BrainDad

Hi, 

we have this chatroom in smule with some acquitances. Then, one of them exits without notice. I get curious, so I take a look at her profile page and I read her name reads "IDIOT", I can see no avatar, no background, and she shows zero followed. Comment shows just one word: "offline". I see the checkbox that says I'm still following her (along with another thousand people)

First, I thought her account might have been hijacked, but I supose it's more probable that she's having some personal issues with somebody or with herself.

Is there a way to know if she's banned me or just unfollowed everybody?

opentype
3 minutes ago, BrainDad said:

Is there a way to know if she's banned me or just unfollowed everybody?

Yes, you are not blocked. Otherwise you can’t visit the profile (when logged in) and you are not following the person anymore. 

• 2 years later...
Niloofar Music

Hi,I have a question... So this random guy on Smule I sent him a song to sing with me. He refused, I insisted that he is a great singer he should at least give it a shot (only if he wants to I said). He became irritated cause he obviously has anger issues (Im guessing). Anyway, then he turns to me and says 'And Im not gonna answer any private messages anymore'. I was like 'What private messages do you mean? Im confused. Then he answers: well, perhaps now that Im going to block you, your confusion will go away.... I text him back: I respect your wishes, Im not going to message you anymore, Thank You. So now Im sitting here first of all very sad and disappointed in what happened because I truly enjoyed singing with this guy and Im also new to Smule. So I noticed he unfollowed me and I can't add him either but I still see his list of older songs. My questions is: Will I not be able to see his new songs or join to sing with him anymore???? I was so respectful to him I really don't understand why he reacted like this towards me???? Its so heartbreaking.... Im very sad right now... Please help :(