Harassment/ Bullying in Smule Sing!

DuetWithAlli

From what I’ve read, it doesn’t sound like Smule is going to be any help. If someone is making multiple accounts from the same IP address, solely for the purpose of harassing another user, is there any way Smule can stop this action from their end? It doesn’t seem fair for someone to have to continuously watch for and block new accounts, or make a new Smule account to avoid being harassed. 

tldr: Has anyone had luck getting rid of a Smule stalker? Short of taking legal action outside of Smule ...

@DuetWithAlli Can confirm, asking Smule to ban IP is a waste of time. They won't do it. And if it's a stalker case, banning IP won't help much either way if the stalker is somewhat knowledgeable.. :(

DuetWithAlli
14 minutes ago, pokky said:

@DuetWithAlli Can confirm, asking Smule to ban IP is a waste of time. They won't do it. And if it's a stalker case, banning IP won't help much either way if the stalker is somewhat knowledgeable.. :(

OK, that’s disappointing, but it’s what I expected. Thanks for confirming this. I’ve thought up ways to deal with this harasser, but hopefully the issue will resolve on its own soon.