Harassment/ Bullying in Smule Sing!

DuetWithAlli

From what I’ve read, it doesn’t sound like Smule is going to be any help. If someone is making multiple accounts from the same IP address, solely for the purpose of harassing another user, is there any way Smule can stop this action from their end? It doesn’t seem fair for someone to have to continuously watch for and block new accounts, or make a new Smule account to avoid being harassed. 

tldr: Has anyone had luck getting rid of a Smule stalker? Short of taking legal action outside of Smule ...

pokky

@DuetWithAlli Can confirm, asking Smule to ban IP is a waste of time. They won't do it. And if it's a stalker case, banning IP won't help much either way if the stalker is somewhat knowledgeable.. :(

DuetWithAlli
14 minutes ago, pokky said:

@DuetWithAlli Can confirm, asking Smule to ban IP is a waste of time. They won't do it. And if it's a stalker case, banning IP won't help much either way if the stalker is somewhat knowledgeable.. :(

OK, that’s disappointing, but it’s what I expected. Thanks for confirming this. I’ve thought up ways to deal with this harasser, but hopefully the issue will resolve on its own soon.

• 6 months later...
michaeljef

Now that block system of Smule became worse, because the person who is stalking , forming a group against us, sending people for make our OCs a totally mess, can block you first and you cannot block the person anymore. they are using this new system where they block us, and we don't have any way to block then too, Smule needs to take care about this, if the person block us they can unblock us any time, but we cannot  block , then the bullies, haters are in control now. they block us like we are the bullies, stalkers smule give to us the right to block then, i don't wanna see nothing about these crazy people, just want block them too. this way I can sing with nice people,since i don't have to many people to sing because there are ppl that believes what exactly the stalker is saying . Smule if they can block us, sometimes they are the true stalkers and still, because I cant block.

• like 2

Guest Asbco
11 minutes ago, michaeljef said:

Now that block system of Smule became worse, because the person who is stalking , forming a group against us, sending people for make our OCs a totally mess, can block you first and you cannot block the person anymore. they are using this new system where they block us, and we don't have any way to block then too, Smule needs to take care about this, if the person block us they can unblock us any time, but we cannot  block , then the bullies, haters are in control now. they block us like we are the bullies, stalkers smule give to us the right to block then, i don't wanna see nothing about these crazy people, just want block them too. this way I can sing with nice people,since i don't have to many people to sing because there are ppl that believes what exactly the stalker is saying . Smule if they can block us, sometimes they are the true stalkers and still, because I cant block.

Why are these mad people after you so bad - that they resort to semding people to mess up your somgs?

If you don't want to see these people, scroll on. Don't get too bothered with these online people,  they are not worth your time

Rogerlococo2020

Just write to smule tell them about this issue. Ask them to fix it. You posted here is totally useless

Rogerlococo2020
2 hours ago, michaeljef said:

If there is anyone mess with you, just screenshot them all then report to smule. Remember don't fight back. Just keep the screenshot and report it to smule. Smule will take care of it. Smule will freeze their accounts for you. I did this so many times already and smule always help me to freeze them. Trust me it works 👌

TheMajesticM
18 hours ago, michaeljef said:

if the person block us they can unblock us any time, but we cannot  block , then the bullies, haters are in control now. they block us like we are the bullies, stalkers smule give to us the right to block then, i don't wanna see nothing about these crazy people, just want block them too. this way I can sing with nice people

You are correct. I figured it out as well. Stalkers are sneaky and smart! There is a solution. Until Smule updates the block feature to a complete block (they’re working on it) send support an e-mail and they will gladly block anyone you want blocked! Contact [email protected] 

You’re welcome 😁

• 2 months later...
michaeljef

yeah look easy just scroll down ...and even care...but its not this way...and yes i did what you said report to smule but as you know cowards now have gang stalkers ...and for who that asked me why ..i don't believe in this things but i think...

drama .... and sick mind people. 

Rogerlococo2020
1 hour ago, michaeljef said:

yeah look easy just scroll down ...and even care...but its not this way...and yes i did what you said report to smule but as you know cowards now have gang stalkers ...and for who that asked me why ..i don't believe in this things but i think...

drama .... and sick mind people. 

Sick minded people are in everywhere including smule. Just report them to smule. They'll help you

• 3 weeks later...
singhna

I reported a fraudster (who happens to be verified) to Smule after he said really bad things about me and my wife on Smule and shared it with his hundreds of thousands of followers. No action was taken and even after a year and sending multiple emails Smule did not do anything. Smule just has a blanket response saying its a personal issue. How come having a fraudster verified on the app and then he using the platform to abuse innocent singers is a personal issue. He also abused the smule app by saying that he receives money for smule verification. My wife is leaving the app after constant harassment and bullying by this fraudster using fake id's . 

• like 1

Rogerlococo2020
24 minutes ago, singhna said:

I reported a fraudster (who happens to be verified) to Smule after he said really bad things about me and my wife on Smule and shared it with his hundreds of thousands of followers. No action was taken and even after a year and sending multiple emails Smule did not do anything. Smule just has a blanket response saying its a personal issue. How come having a fraudster verified on the app and then he using the platform to abuse innocent singers is a personal issue. He also abused the smule app by saying that he receives money for smule verification. My wife is leaving the app after constant harassment and bullying by this fraudster using fake id's . 

Really can't believe that smule did nothing for your report. I have never reported a verified singer so I really don't know if smule treated them so much better than anybody else. Maybe you should keep trying to report that fruadster. Don't give up. Just send them the proofs. I have 108k followers on smule but I left smule for over 3 months. Cuz I'm tired of smule already

singhna
3 hours ago, Rogerlococo2020 said:

Really can't believe that smule did nothing for your report. I have never reported a verified singer so I really don't know if smule treated them so much better than anybody else. Maybe you should keep trying to report that fruadster. Don't give up. Just send them the proofs. I have 108k followers on smule but I left smule for over 3 months. Cuz I'm tired of smule already

We are tired of reporting the fraudster. We have provided multiple concrete evidences. It has been over a year and Smule has done nothing. I think either they just don't care about normal users or someone is misleading them as some of the evidences are not in English language

Rogerlococo2020
4 hours ago, singhna said:

We are tired of reporting the fraudster. We have provided multiple concrete evidences. It has been over a year and Smule has done nothing. I think either they just don't care about normal users or someone is misleading them as some of the evidences are not in English language

I did report someone with the evidence which was written in Chinese language and smule has helped me to freeze her account too. Maybe that fraudster is a big shot for smule. And smule did freeze my account before cuz I was fighting with someone on public comment and that guy reported me. Even though my songs always have over hundred joiners. Smule don't give a damn at all that I'm a popular singer. They just froze my account without any exception at all. 

Crazyjster

I have been saying this for a long time but until they ban actual devices (when you file a report the persons user name and device ID is tagged). It’s easy to create new accounts and log in on the same device…easy to rebuy VIP even…it’s much harder to rebuy new phones and iPads…that would solve a ton of problems 

singhna
3 hours ago, Rogerlococo2020 said:

I did report someone with the evidence which was written in Chinese languatge and smule has helped me to freeze her account too. Maybe that fraudster is a big shot for smule. And smule did freeze my account before cuz I was fighting with someone on public comment and that guy reported me. Even though my songs always have over hundred joiners. Smule don't give a damn at all that I'm a popular singer. They just froze my account without any exception at all. 

This is exactly what happened with me and my wife's account. They froze our accounts for responding to his abuse with facts. Smule don't care. Exceptions are only for verified singers. They are free to run scams and abuse other singers whereas we can't even respond without getting our accounts frozen

singhna
47 minutes ago, Crazyjster said:

I have been saying this for a long time but until they ban actual devices (when you file a report the persons user name and device ID is tagged). It’s easy to create new accounts and log in on the same device…easy to rebuy VIP even…it’s much harder to rebuy new phones and iPads…that would solve a ton of problems 

6 minutes ago, singhna said:

It is a good idea but in my case this fraudster is a professional.

Edited by singhna
duplicate

Rogerlococo2020
52 minutes ago, singhna said:

Usually they will not ban devices to the person you reported to at least something so nice had never happened to me cuz I have a lot of crazy stalkers on smule. Each of them even made 10 smule accounts just for stalking and harassing me.smule told me the key was "never fight back or use harassment to against harassment. Just report to them they will handle it for you. How you got into a fight with a verified singer? Usually they will not talk to anybody on smule cuz they think they are the gods lol

singhna
40 minutes ago, Rogerlococo2020 said:

Usually they will not ban devices to the person you reported to at least something so nice had never happened to me cuz I have a lot of crazy stalkers on smule. Each of them even made 10 smule accounts just for stalking and harassing me.smule told me the key was "never fight back or use harassment to against harassment. Just report to them they will handle it for you. How you got into a fight with a verified singer? Usually they will not talk to anybody on smule cuz they think they are the gods lol

and they are gods on Smule coz they can get away with anything there. We have seen how reporting to smule works. It is totally useless if a normal user complains about a verified singer. In our case, he targeted us as he 'somehow' got the information that we have complained about his scam to Smule support

Rogerlococo2020

As a matter of fact smule love people making multiple accounts cuz they'll get more vip customers for that.so there's no way they're gonna ban devices. Sadly They don't really care about your troubles all they really care is what's good for business

• 3 weeks later...
TheMajesticM
On 8/11/2021 at 10:12 PM, Rogerlococo2020 said:

Maybe that fraudster is a big shot for smule.

Or an actual employee! I don’t get the business side of Smule. No way, if I were an owner, would I allow an employee to personally get involved with the users/consumers. I do know there are several employees who interact on the app, and I don’t think it’s good for business. Liability for sure. 

TheMajesticM
On 8/12/2021 at 2:29 PM, Rogerlococo2020 said:

there's no way they're gonna ban devices.

I don’t understand why the block feature hasn’t helped or are you one that doesn’t have the feature yet? 

Banning devices will not help. The minions will go buy a cheap iPod or cheap refurbished devices.

Users need to screen who they choose to interact with on the app. Observe. If someone behaves like a clown on the app, they’re probably a clown. 

Topic has been beaten to death. 

Edited by TheMajesticM
Spacing