Condenser mic/sonic port vx

_MEL99_

Just bought a sonic port vx. Seems to hook up to smule but the recoding quality is very dry and tinny.. smule fx’s don’t work well with it so all! Are there any apps that work with smule to fix this or within smule it self? I’ve run it on iPad and iPhone 5s .. my 10 didn’t dork with the mic at all 🙄 but my main issue is the recording quality! Mic works  beautifully on GarageBand ect just sounds horrible on smule 

opentype

Are the Smule FX being used at all or are they bypassed? And if they don’t work during recording, do they work on the review screen?

_MEL99_

I am running garage band behind it and have now tweaked the setting on GB which seems to have worked.. smule fx are working but I’m struggling with the adjustment. It’s definitely different but my vocals are so much more clearer.. now to work on tweaking my vol and fx between the two apps! It’s gonna take a while I think but I’m relatively happy with the sound now I have GB running in the background 

Edited by _MEL99_
Autocorrect

_MEL99_

The smule fx effects work on recording to a certain degree... eg polish and Ss there is s noticeable difference when singing.. but because GB is working in the background you get the sound of both....and once finished I can definitely use smule fx to tweak it