Sync problem on smule :(

france_53

Hello to all from Italy, I have a problem with smule, I reset my Samsung (Galaxy Grand Prime SM-G531F) to factory settings, for many problems, I solved everything, but now on smule my voice is no longer synchronized with the music, and unfortunately, even by manually synchronizing, it's okay, but when I go to save, it is out again sync, how do I do? I have already emptied the cache, I deleted the data, I erased and reinstalled the app, but nothing to do, sorry for my bad english, and thank you

• 2 weeks later...
BrainDad

I had sync issues in the past (with old smartphone)

Are you using bluetooth headphones instead of wired? (bt adds some lag).
Do you see any difference between video and audio-only OCs? (video and audio record was too much for my old phone)

france_53

Hello, no, I use the classic headphones, well, now I've bought a new smartphone, (which must arrive) an Huawei P8 lite 2017 (I know, I have a limited budget) ... hope it's good! , however, I always make songs without video :) 

BrainDad

I would wait and see what happens with the new phone. If it is a 2017 model, I supose it will be enough.

My new one is one of those cheap xiaomi smartphones, and works with video and audio OCs like a charm. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
_RamKrish1012

Folks, the Sync issue is limited to Android Phones. I used Samsung seven for over a year and every one was telling me I was too slow and out of timing. I fixed it partially by moving the slide to -300 milli seconds. This option is not available on iOS as there is absolutely No Sync Problem. Small was perhaps developed for Apple I Phones and iPads. I love my new I Pad plus it gives me a bigger screen for the lyrics reducing the strain on my eyes. I use my iPad just for Smule. Still use my Samsung 7 Love the Camera.

Ram

• 1 year later...
unniadinadu

I am facing synch issue with my iphone, and unfortunately the aynch setting has disappeared from the latest update. This app is totally filled with bugs... Problems doing everything. Saving video collabs... Singing group collabs and even to play a collab... Totally fed up of this 😔