Somebody make smule account with my photo on it

Sora

I just found out this morning, that there is another account in smule using my Photo, so my account right now is alie73_marie. Because of the blocking someone has done to me recently, i tried to ctc smule thru email on help section. But I found out that the account attached on that help section isnt my accout, the account is AlieMarie9 using my photo, only have 3 followers and doesnt follow anyone. What can I do? Should I report? But how, since that account is attached on my help section.. How can that possible..? 

I try to checked a bit, so the 3 followers on account AlieMarie9, 2 of them are actually my friend, maybe they think i hv double account. So i went on the profile of 1 of my friend who followed AlieMarie9, and checked on his following list, and I found AlieMarie9 under the tittle, friend in other smule apps, and what is this mean?

This morning, when I tried to join any OC, I cant, after finished singing and saved, I cant find it on my channel tab...😢😢

Please anyone who understand this.. Give me advise, im confuse... Help..

opentype
On 5.2.2018 at 12:21 AM, Sora said:

and I found AlieMarie9 under the tittle, friend in other smule apps, and what is this mean?

It probably means those are both your accounts. You might have created the other one earlier in a another Smule app or by accident. I wouldn’t worry about it too much. 

Sora

Ooo ic, i dont know if its by accident, probably so.... Because as long as i remember, i only made 1 account... Can I cancel that? If its my account, i can cancel it, right?