YouTube Vocal Removers

The Minty Clinch

Mazmazika seems to have been muzzled - anyone know of another site that could hypothetically strip vocals from a YT link?

The Minty Clinch

They look like too much hard work. If smule was paying me, on the other hand... 😄

Oh, look, a flying pig.

Edited by The Minty Clinch

Isa_Bella
On 4/6/2023 at 8:18 PM, The Minty Clinch said:

Mazmazika seems to have been muzzled - anyone know of another site that could hypothetically strip vocals from a YT link?

Hi try  this link  Audio Cutter [HQ] — Online Audio Editor https://vocalremover.org I used this link to remove  some vocals to upload my songs.. you can also cut...  hope it helps..  

The Minty Clinch
5 hours ago, Isa_Bella said:

Hi try  this link  Audio Cutter [HQ] — Online Audio Editor https://vocalremover.org I used this link to remove  some vocals to upload my songs.. you can also cut...  hope it helps..  

Thanks - yeah it's a good site, like many others, but it won't do a straight link from YT - you have to browse your files. Mazmazika cuts out that middle step.

Isa_Bella
On 4/8/2023 at 9:35 PM, The Minty Clinch said:

Thanks - yeah it's a good site, like many others, but it won't do a straight link from YT - you have to browse your files. Mazmazika cuts out that middle step.

But I dont really get what you want to do..  you need to download the song form YT  using the music dowloader app then you can use this Audio cutter/remover app.. I have uploaded 749 songs(backing tracks)  in Smule by using these 2 apps.. Sorry but thats all I can share..   good luck.. 

Edited by Isa_Bella

The Minty Clinch
7 hours ago, Isa_Bella said:

But I dont really get what you want to do..  you need to download the song form YT  using the music dowloader app then you can use this Audio cutter/remover app.. I have uploaded 749 songs(backing tracks)  in Smule by using these 2 apps.. Sorry but thats all I can share..   good luck.. 

Well, I've uploaded 1750+. Mazmazika cut out all the extra faffing about with downloading from YT by doing it automatically - it just did it via a link. Time is money.

• like 1

opentype

It might be worth noting that the Mazmazika website still works. It just seems to be blocking users somewhat aggressively. I wanted to try it out on my desktop computer with a Taylor Swift song and afterwards kept seeing just a fake server error message, which gives the impression that the service is not available anymore. That’s probably what you are seeing too.

But the server has no error. I could still access the site in other browsers or on my phone. And when I clear all local data (like cookies), the website also started working again in my main browser. So you can probably get back Mazmazika too. 

I just tried it again and it definitely works. 

• like 1

The Minty Clinch
34 minutes ago, opentype said:

It might be worth noting that the Mazmazika website still works. It just seems to be blocking users somewhat aggressively. I wanted to try it out on my desktop computer with a Taylor Swift song and afterwards kept seeing just a fake server error message, which gives the impression that the service is not available anymore. That’s probably what you are seeing too.

But the server has no error. I could still access the site in other browsers or on my phone. And when I clear all local data (like cookies), the website also started working again in my main browser. So you can probably get back Mazmazika too. 

I just tried it again and it definitely works. 

I spoke to the owner - it's blocking some countries accidentally, they're trying to fix.

Isa_Bella
4 hours ago, The Minty Clinch said:

Well, I've uploaded 1750+. Mazmazika cut out all the extra faffing about with downloading from YT by doing it automatically - it just did it via a link. Time is money.

I am just curious.. why bother to use songs with vocals then remove the audio portion of it.. the quality is not actually good you can still hear the audio a little bit.  why dont just use the song in Karaoke version the quality is excellent..download  and convert it to MP3 and if time is money use the Karaoke version.. no need to waste your time removing the vocals.. 

The Minty Clinch
7 minutes ago, Isa_Bella said:

I am just curious.. why bother to use songs with vocals then remove the audio portion of it.. the quality is not actually good you can still hear the audio a little bit.  why dont just use the song in Karaoke version the quality is excellent..download  and convert it to MP3 and if time is money use the Karaoke version.. no need to waste your time removing the vocals.. 

Because I'm a musician/purist - karaoke versions of songs are generally horrible and laughable fakes. The sort of songs I upload are highly unlikely to have karaoke versions anyway.

The Minty Clinch
25 minutes ago, Isa_Bella said:

No offence, but I've just looked up your uploads - mostly appalling rubbish. No wonder you don't mind using karaoke versions 🙃😄. Northing better than a bit of UK/Aussie banter, eh. G'day cobber.

The Minty Clinch
1 minute ago, opentype said:

Be Nice Mikey Day GIF by Saturday Night Live

The goal of the community is to help each other. 

It was perfectly civil.

Isa_Bella
8 hours ago, The Minty Clinch said:

No offence, but I've just looked up your uploads - mostly appalling rubbish. No wonder you don't mind using karaoke versions 🙃😄. Northing better than a bit of UK/Aussie banter, eh. G'day cobber.

OMG.. we are here to help each other and not to insult each other..  If you think they are rubbish you are entittled to your own opinion but look at the stats.. I have 750 uploads with 6,208 followers who loves my songs... the person who said my uploads are rubbish have  1,770 uploads but just 1,318 followers.. Compare my uploads to yours.. Yours  are just plain straight forward to the song without any   informations like tittle, who sang the song etc .. fist time that I saw that to an uploader in Smule.. and you have the nerve to insult me..   compare your uplaod to my upload.. mine is more professional than yours.. you should be ashamed to yourself to insult me because I am just trying to share  knowledge  through my experience as an uploader..  the fisrt picture below is your upload and the second is mine.. look at the difference.. 

IMG_9832.JPG

IMG_9833.JPG

The Minty Clinch

I have the slight inkling you're unlikely to be joining my Killdozer uploads or my OC of the Laibach version of 'Life Is Life' any time soon 😍😇. Go well, young lady x

Isa_Bella
26 minutes ago, The Minty Clinch said:

I have the slight inkling you're unlikely to be joining my Killdozer uploads or my OC of the Laibach version of 'Life Is Life' any time soon 😍😇. Go well, young lady x

Sorry but your type of songs are different from mine.. My songs are trending and popular songs and everyone can join or use my uploads.. you come and join me if you know my songs.. I will give you a paid sticker...