Privacy and Log in Options

Abria_Kel

The privacy is very important thing to have and the log in must be upgraded on Smule. Hackers, scammers and haters are not a good thing on Smule. I always got my account hacked whenever I created a new one. I have been followed by fake accounts or people who have no recorded songs. I got gifts, liked, comments from accounts or people who has suspended accounts.I HOPE that smule will remove them in the system.

Also, when I open a collab, I wanted to just Share it with my friends or favorite smule singers, so please upgrade the options whom we want to share our songs with. There are some people who just want to ruin the songs we sang and it pissed us when they don't even respect or respond to our appreciation or comments.

Please please please!!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Upgrade LOG IN & PRIVACY!!! πŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ˜’

sdr
On 1/19/2023 at 9:44 AM, Abria_Kel said:

when I open a collab, I wanted to just Share it with my friends or favorite smule singers, so please upgrade the options whom we want to share our songs with.

You can do that now. Follow these steps:

After singing your part press Continue.

In the Customize menu tap on Public to flip it to Private.

Press Save.

In the Invite by message screen, do not select any singer. Press the tick.

Now in your Invites list select this invite and use the Share this Collab (4th from start). Select smule message or, whatsapp and other apps if you know the singer in social media.πŸ‘πŸ™‹