Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Upload of recorded OC

Go to solution Solved by Isa_Bella,

Recommended Posts

manupan

Hi everyone

I have noticed that some people upload multiple OCs at the same time... It looks like they pre-record them when they have some spare time and then they upload them at a later time. Is that possible? I know Smule does not have this inbuilt function (though I think it would be very useful!)... Are there other apps that let you do this? Any tip?

Thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

opentype

The only option to do this is would be to turn on the setting “upload with WiFi only” and not be on WiFi when you record. 

Not sure why you would want that though if you can avoid it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Solution
Isa_Bella
7 hours ago, manupan said:

Hi everyone

I have noticed that some people upload multiple OCs at the same time... It looks like they pre-record them when they have some spare time and then they upload them at a later time. Is that possible? I know Smule does not have this inbuilt function (though I think it would be very useful!)... Are there other apps that let you do this? Any tip?

Thank you!

Yes I do... I recorded 30 songs at a time put it in Privacy.. then released 10 songs every other day.. All my OC's are all my upload songs.  The reason for this idea, after my OC's expired my followers can easily find them all in a group of 30 songs in my Channel. Hope it helps..

  • like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

manupan
15 hours ago, Isa_Bella said:

Yes I do... I recorded 30 songs at a time put it in Privacy.. then released 10 songs every other day.. All my OC's are all my upload songs.  The reason for this idea, after my OC's expired my followers can easily find them all in a group of 30 songs in my Channel. Hope it helps..

Ohhh THANK YOU! That's exactly what I needed! Just to clarify... After taping the song, just before publishing it, do I just make it private or should I also untick the "send invite to friends" option? And when I decide to then publish the songs do they get published in the order I that taped them or in the order that I publish them?

  • like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Isa_Bella
4 hours ago, manupan said:

Ohhh THANK YOU! That's exactly what I needed! Just to clarify... After taping the song, just before publishing it, do I just make it private or should I also untick the "send invite to friends" option? And when I decide to then publish the songs do they get published in the order I that taped them or in the order that I publish them?

You need to untick the 2 buttons.. Public and Invite Followers... then tick the 2 buttons when you  are ready or happy to invite your followers...the advantage of doing this as well, you can review your recordings before you release for invite... Yes they will get published in the order when you recorded the songs..   Hope this helps.. 

  • like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

manupan
17 hours ago, Isa_Bella said:

You need to untick the 2 buttons.. Public and Invite Followers... then tick the 2 buttons when you  are ready or happy to invite your followers...the advantage of doing this as well, you can review your recordings before you release for invite... Yes they will get published in the order when you recorded the songs..   Hope this helps.. 

Thank you again! It worked a treat! The only thing I wish was that it showed the time of when it was made public and not of when it was taped... it's a good thing invites don't really expire anymore and can be joined even after 7 days... THANK YOU!!! Have a great New Year everyone!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

 Share