Downloading smule recordings and posting on Instagram/TikTok

Go to solution Solved by _danielle87,

_danielle87

Hi can anybody explain to me how post FULL length songs on Instagram/TikTok please. I canā€™t figure it outĀ 

opentype

I donā€™t use TikTok, but on Instagram, you would submit it as regular ā€œpostā€ ā€” not Reel (because they are limited to 60 seconds currently).Ā 

By the way: I donā€™t see good results anymore with posting entire Smule songs. Instagram favors short videos which create engagement. If people skip your Smule song because they donā€™t want to wait through the intro, Instagram will demote it and show it to fewer people. So, narrowing it down to 60 seconds or less might still be a good idea, even if you can post longer videos now.Ā 

• thank you! 1

_danielle87

Aah ok. But how do I get the song from smule? I donā€™t get how to download it onto my phone to post itĀ 

• Solution
_danielle87

So I have managed to download. But yeah theyā€™re too long. When I go to share, no social media comes up ā˜¹ļø Need to learn what Iā€™m doing but cba šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve been looking for a download platform since last one disappeared though so just finding this page is awesome in itself. Thank you for your help šŸ™šŸ„°

_danielle87

Omg youā€™re the man!! šŸ˜‚ I thought this was a public chat help forum and Iā€™m here chatting crap to the boss haha šŸ™ˆ I just found you on smuleĀ 

• 1 month later...
fbreels

Insta has restrictions in place as to how long Instagram stories or videos can be: 15sĀ for an individual story, 60sĀ for a full-lengthĀ video on stories which will be cutĀ into stories of 15 seconds each, 10mĀ for videos on the feed