Smule does not open in the Galaxy m33 phone

Mahshar666

Hello, I recently bought a Galaxy m33 phone, but every SMULE version I install never opens, and in my country, Iran, this application is banned and filtered, and I always opened it with a filter breaker, but now it doesn't open at all. 

Isa_Bella
3 hours ago, Mahshar666 said:

Hello, I recently bought a Galaxy m33 phone, but every SMULE version I install never opens, and in my country, Iran, this application is banned and filtered, and I always opened it with a filter breaker, but now it doesn't open at all. 

Why Smule is banned in your country? may i asked..😞

• 10 months later...
Mahshar666
On Û±Û´Û°Û±/Û¹/Û²Û´ at 00:48, Isa_Bella said:

چرا Smule در کشور شما ممنوع است؟ ممکن است بپرسم.. 😞

Yes, in the country of Iran, if you do a small search, anything that a young person can use and that website or application becomes a means for the youth to have fun, they will filter it. In my country, Telegram, WhatsApp, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Tumblr, Reddit, etc. Every other social program you can think of has been filtered by the government, instead the sons of the country's leaders have immigrated to Canada and sell filter breakers to Iranians inside the country. It's interesting and ridiculous, isn't it? 

Isa_Bella
On 11/10/2023 at 5:46 AM, Mahshar666 said:

Yes, in the country of Iran, if you do a small search, anything that a young person can use and that website or application becomes a means for the youth to have fun, they will filter it. In my country, Telegram, WhatsApp, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Tumblr, Reddit, etc. Every other social program you can think of has been filtered by the government, instead the sons of the country's leaders have immigrated to Canada and sell filter breakers to Iranians inside the country. It's interesting and ridiculous, isn't it? 

OMG I'm sorry to hear that..