How can I fix muffled smule Audio

ALilRhino

Every time I record on Smule, the audio is muffled and low quality. I've tried with and without earbuds (without a mic), I tried airpods but the mic wouldn't connect to smule, and I even tried this bulky gaming headset with a mic that I've used before for decent sound at least. The sound quality outside of Smule is great and clear, only in smule is it muffled. It's not the filters either, because other people sound clear, and I've tried other ones. Any help would be appreciated! I use android, so maybe that's the issue, I don't know.

opentype

Do you have a song on Smule where we can hear it?

It sounds like you already tried to narrow down the problem with comparative tests, which is exactly what I would have suggested. So, I am not sure what else we could suggest. 

Lou ELVIS

Your vocal is clean but those earbuds are not driving you hard enough to get over the music what I would suggest is to get an iRig mic pre a mic cable of your choice use the Apple headphones just as headphones and buy a good quality mic within your budget this setup should solve all your problems hope this helps.

ALilRhino

I have an account, which is ALilRhino, same as on here. Linked at the end of this reply I'll have a link to two of my recordings. I have tried using apple earbuds on my Android device and it had the same muffled result. I have even tried fiddling with the FX settings in app, and it didn't help a lot either. I tried having my phone on charge (which I think made it have a buzz effect), fully charged, plugged into a power bank, I restarted my phone after app deletion and re downloaded it after, just restarting my phone, clearing the storage and cache, and still the same results. It's probably just an outdated android device issue, if it doesn't improve its okay cause really it's just for fun lol

My Smule audio
My audio on my cousins Apple device