I can't delete collabs that people have joined

Zee.e

Idk if this is happening to me alone but I just updated Smule and it turns out I can't delete duet recordings that people have joined already. When I click on the 3 dots on the top right corner, the 'delete' option is not there anymore.

Screenshot_20220916-072924_Smule.thumb.jpg.4a4f2b53e8e8eedb7c96c339b9bd651e.jpg

sdr
8 hours ago, Zee.e said:

I can't delete duet recordings that people have joined already.

If you don't want any others to join that invite, you can Close it. Deleting an invite after someone joined is not fair and it is good if smule does not allow it.👍

• 2 weeks later...
My2CentsWorth
On 9/16/2022 at 2:35 PM, Zee.e said:

Idk if this is happening to me alone but I just updated Smule and it turns out I can't delete duet recordings that people have joined already. When I click on the 3 dots on the top right corner, the 'delete' option is not there anymore.

Looking at your pic above, you don't see the Delete option cos there is just you for that recording. You have to go to the joins, then there is the Delete option.

If you want to delete your own song,  then Edit and you can delete from there.

My2CentsWorth
On 9/16/2022 at 2:35 PM, Zee.e said:

If you want to delete your oc and others have joined,  you will have to delete their joins first, only then you can delete your oc. 

Hope that helps. Not very nice to delete people's joins since they  took time to sing with you.