Delete Account now added to Android version too...

martyuk1

Yes Folks, Smule has added the Delete Account function to the Android version too.  Interesting they bothered to do this on the Android version.  Reason I say this as since the "so called" software developers changed the sound engine and added the skip forward and backward function to Smule it doesn't work for me (The app in general I mean).  First it was out of sync (Have not seen that since my Galaxy S6 days).  Then recently  since then the app doesn't record my voice at all!

My VIP runs out next week and I will not be spending a penny on VIP or gifts either forever or until at least it works on my Android phone again. (Having to resort to an Iphone just to catch up with friends).

You add that crappy profile change they did last year and sheesh, talk about going backwards when it was all running so well for years and I was happy :(

Edited by martyuk1

realyquick

Just because they added that to the menu doesn't mean it works - don't get your hopes up😀

"so-called" software developers is a good term for them. This is Smule's new team, which messed up the main profile as well as other views with their cr@ppy changes, most of which don't work. They've added a Playlist feature but when you go into the playlist, you have no idea who the co-singers are on the collabs. In the process they've also messed up Favorites, now a playlist, which was much more readable before. All you can see is song names along with huge thumbnails! Then there's the joins screen, when you play a join, the whole joins screen disappears after the song is played, making you have to find it again and figure out where you were before it disappeared. What kind of software team writes this kind of broken code, especially to replace code that used to work beautifully? And yeah they will not listen to feedback, no matter how many paying subscribers send it to them.

martyuk1

I wonder what they did with the old development team? Are they locked 🔒 in a tower somewhere hoping Microsoft will employ them? 🤣

martyuk1

Yes your correct on many points above, the delete function just locks you out of your app and sends a normal removal request email to that beep! 💩 zen desk team.  The they may delete your recordings over the next 28 days to 5 years… 

sdr
On 9/15/2022 at 4:58 PM, martyuk1 said:

and added the skip forward and backward function to Smule it doesn't work for me

That rewind option is the only good thing in the garbage. But I think it doesn't move forward. One can only rewind. Also it is not available in video mode. 🤔

• like 1

sdr
On 9/15/2022 at 8:43 PM, realyquick said:

In the process they've also messed up Favorites, now a playlist, which was much more readable before.

Their profile menu is a total mishap. Apart from taking away the Favorites and putting it into the playlist menu,  moved Bookmarks, Songs, Groups and Gifts into an About menu which nobody ever opens! By definition a bookmark is something that is easily accessible. These people have redefined the term to mean the exact opposite!🙄

Edited by sdr
  • like 1