Smule Logout Feature

TheMajesticM

I know this issue has been addressed on this site but nothing has been done. For those of us who pay for multiple accounts, I wish Smule would please include a logout feature. It so aggravating to uninstall and reinstall. 

Let’s get it done, Smule! 

• like 1

• 9 months later...
ItsMeRKSinger
On 9/13/2022 at 6:37 PM, TheMajesticM said:

I know this issue has been addressed on this site but nothing has been done. For those of us who pay for multiple accounts, I wish Smule would please include a logout feature. It so aggravating to uninstall and reinstall. 

Totally agree and support this. An app should have a logout feature. The only way to logout from Smule is to clear cache or memory from iOS/Android setting of the app. 

DuetWithAlli
On 9/13/2022 at 9:37 PM, TheMajesticM said:

I agree! If I have to delete Smule to log in or out, I’ll receive the latest version, and no longer be able to join expired invites. It has happened to me before with other dud updates. 

Edited to add a question. Does anyone know what happens when I offload the Smule app and put it back on instead of deleting it? Do I get the version I have installed now, or do I get the latest update. I often offload Smule when I’m not using it, but I’m afraid now 😂

Edited by DuetWithAlli
Added the question I forgot to ask :)

ItsMeRKSinger
4 hours ago, DuetWithAlli said:

I agree! If I have to delete Smule to log in or out, I’ll receive the latest version, and no longer be able to join expired invites. It has happened to me before with other dud updates. 

Edited to add a question. Does anyone know what happens when I offload the Smule app and put it back on instead of deleting it? Do I get the version I have installed now, or do I get the latest update. I often offload Smule when I’m not using it, but I’m afraid now 😂

From what I heard from my friends, people with old versions also cannot join the invites more than 7 days old. Seems like Smule might have fixed it at server side as well. However, if you are offloading and want to install Smule again, it would get you the latest one as of that date.

• like 1

Isa_Bella
4 hours ago, ItsMeRKSinger said:

From what I heard from my friends, people with old versions also cannot join the invites more than 7 days old. Seems like Smule might have fixed it at server side as well. However, if you are offloading and want to install Smule again, it would get you the latest one as of that date.

Thats not true... I have tried mine now and I can still join even 6 months ago..  Maybe your friend was not aware that the new version was updated by Smule  automatically -  maybe check your setting and change it to manual updates. 

• like 2

DuetWithAlli
20 hours ago, ItsMeRKSinger said:

Phew! Thanks for your reply. I hope I can remember to never offload or delete it, because I could still join expired songs as of yesterday. But you’re right, I’m sure they’ll fix it eventually so that everyone has this version.

• 2 months later...
TheMajesticM

The app is making real progress but when the logout feature becomes available I am going to be really impressed. Installing and uninstalling the app is tiresome. Sorry I can’t mark this thread as solved yet. 

• like 2