Subscription help

domNDJS_SLSF_TS1

Hi, i am trying to renew my VIP subscription but it keeps coming up with an error. I have determined there is definitely more than enough money on my card to get this, i have not changed from android ti ios or anything silly like that, it just keeps coming up with an error page, has anyone else had this issue 

thanks in advance

opentype
5 hours ago, domNDJS_SLSF_TS1 said:

this is the page i am getting 

This doesn’t work, since it doesn’t show what YOU see. Please copy and paste the actual error message while trying to make the purchase. 

domNDJS_SLSF_TS1

never had this problem before, i have tried it on my laptop, i use chrome, i tried on my mothers laptop at her house, she uses Iexplorer, i also tried on both my my IOS devices, still exact same message 

domNDJS_SLSF_TS1

i cleared cache n cookies, history browser totally cleaned up, i have tried re registering my cards, only thing i can try now i think is to purchase with my android instead, see if that works

opentype

I guess contacting Smule (as mentioned in the error message) is the only option left. 

Purchasing through the app would probably work, but then you are limited to the platform (iOS or Android) and the price might be higher.