Upload a song to songbook... Ok button doesn't work

Immi

I have several songs uploaded to the Smule songbook and it was never an issue.

The last few days, I can upload the track, work on timing, voices, structure.... Everything seems fine. I hit the save button. Still fine... The box appears, telling me my song was uploaded. I need to press the ok-button, to confirm this. But the button does not seem to have a function ... So I can't confirm the upload, which basically means Smule won't take the upload or changes to already finished uploads.

Anyone with the same issue?

Anyone with a solution?

• 1 month later...
sty22

I'm experiencing the same exact issue, after painfully going through the process to edit a song it indicates the song has been saved and there is an okay button which is completely static. For a company that charges a membership fee in order to use their service fully smule has always been a trainwreck on crack on every front. Wether it's the app that they keep constantly pushing out downdates that breaks something it seems every other day or the glitches with the online tool when uploading and editing songs. 

I have been trying to update the timing of the lyrics on some songs I've tried to update in the past  and I'm just realizing that none of my edits have been saved.  Sorry I cannot offer any solution as I am still struggling with the same issue and looking for help but I just wanted to let you know you are not the only one having this problem.

Edited by sty22
edited for clarity

Isa_Bella
3 hours ago, sty22 said:

I have been trying to update the timing of the lyrics on some songs I've tried to update in the past  and I'm just realizing that none of my edits have been saved.  Sorry I cannot offer any solution as I am still struggling with the same issue and looking for help but I just wanted to let you know you are not the only one having this problem.

If you are updating a Song.. make sure that the singers name in your Upload is not BLANK (Smule removed the name of the singer due to copyright Infringement) otherwise it won't saved.

• like 1