Trouble Uploading to Smule

mohankaus

Is anyone else having trouble completing the uploading process, today?

I get to the last point (after timing the track and creating the "musical structure"... I  then hit "Save"... I get the pop up box that says "Saved to Songbook" but I can't "Okay" that popup and the screen just freezes at that point. And it is not saved to the songbook either.

I have had 2-3 go's at this today.

Anyone else faced this today?  

mohankaus
1 hour ago, RENEDDC said:

Yes, I am experiencing the same issue today

Thanks. Good to know that I am not the only one :-)

jimventresco

Yes I am too, I thought it was Chrome on the Mac, so I tried it on my windows PC - same issue as you state, I tried about 6 times overall.  So glad its not just me!!!!   OK I will chill now and just wait.  : )))   

Faruway

Thank goodness I wasn't the only one experiencing this. I've been trying to do this on every single browser from Chrome, Safari and Firefox but to no avail. Hopefully, they will fixed the problem as soon as possible. Also, first time member here in this site forum ^__^

Faruway
54 minutes ago, Snabbadabbadoo said:

Any information about this?
Long time problem now.

I'm not sure. I was hoping more people talk about it in the Smule app but so far, I never seen anyone highlighted that problem especially those who did script writing for new songs or skits.

Snabbadabbadoo
16 minutes ago, Faruway said:

I'm not sure. I was hoping more people talk about it in the Smule app but so far, I never seen anyone highlighted that problem especially those who did script writing for new songs or skits.

Yes, it´s strange. Im also a VIP member - I dont know if everyone can upload songs or if it requires a VIP membership. Well its not about the money if they solve it soon - technical problems may of course appear but this problem seems to have been since yesterday. 

Faruway
21 minutes ago, Snabbadabbadoo said:

Yes, it´s strange. Im also a VIP member - I dont know if everyone can upload songs or if it requires a VIP membership. Well its not about the money if they solve it soon - technical problems may of course appear but this problem seems to have been since yesterday. 

Same, I'm a VIP member. I recently joined this site because I wanted to bring up the problem here but I'm just glad that I'm not the only one who is experience this issue.

Snabbadabbadoo
14 hours ago, mohankaus said:

Is anyone else having trouble completing the uploading process, today?

I get to the last point (after timing the track and creating the "musical structure"... I  then hit "Save"... I get the pop up box that says "Saved to Songbook" but I can't "Okay" that popup and the screen just freezes at that point. And it is not saved to the songbook either.

I have had 2-3 go's at this today.

Anyone else faced this today?  

I emailed the support of SMULE , still no answer. 

• sad 1

The Minty Clinch

I upload just about every day, and today is the first time I haven't been able to complete the process, as others here have mentioned. 

The Minty Clinch
1 hour ago, Snabbadabbadoo said:

I emailed the support of SMULE , still no answer. 

Three days minimum wait (if you're lucky)

mohankaus
17 minutes ago, The Minty Clinch said:

I upload just about every day, and today is the first time I haven't been able to complete the process, as others here have mentioned. 

Hope they fix it soon…

Snabbadabbadoo

its so crazy , to know if it works you have to go through all this long process, add song, picture, lyrics aso and then see if it works. at least 10 min every time. If it works please tell here. I will of course to.

The Minty Clinch
1 minute ago, Snabbadabbadoo said:

its so crazy , to know if it works you have to go through all this long process, add song, picture, lyrics aso and then see if it works. at least 10 min every time. If it works please tell here. I will of course to.

Just add a single word to the lyrics, don't bother doing the whole thing. You can then revisit and complete if and when it saves.

• like 1

Snabbadabbadoo
5 minutes ago, The Minty Clinch said:

Just add a single word to the lyrics, don't bother doing the whole thing. You can then revisit and complete if and when it saves.

Thanks, thats clever :)

Faruway
12 minutes ago, Snabbadabbadoo said:

Now it worked for me my friends!

It works for me too! Finally managed to save the edits in my songbook.

• 4 weeks later...
The Minty Clinch

Happening again for anyone else today? Maybe they'll give us 500 free 'gift' tokens again, won't that be exciting....

• 3 weeks later...