Jump to content
  • Sign Up

Trouble Uploading to Smule

Recommended Posts

mohankaus

Is anyone else having trouble completing the uploading process, today?

I get to the last point (after timing the track and creating the "musical structure"... I  then hit "Save"... I get the pop up box that says "Saved to Songbook" but I can't "Okay" that popup and the screen just freezes at that point. And it is not saved to the songbook either.

I have had 2-3 go's at this today.

Anyone else faced this today?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

RENEDDC

Yes, I am experiencing the same issue today

Link to comment
Share on other sites

mohankaus
1 hour ago, RENEDDC said:

Yes, I am experiencing the same issue today

Thanks. Good to know that I am not the only one :-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jimventresco

Yes I am too, I thought it was Chrome on the Mac, so I tried it on my windows PC - same issue as you state, I tried about 6 times overall.  So glad its not just me!!!!   OK I will chill now and just wait.  : )))   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Faruway

Thank goodness I wasn't the only one experiencing this. I've been trying to do this on every single browser from Chrome, Safari and Firefox but to no avail. Hopefully, they will fixed the problem as soon as possible. Also, first time member here in this site forum ^__^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snabbadabbadoo

Any information about this?
Long time problem now.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Faruway
54 minutes ago, Snabbadabbadoo said:

Any information about this?
Long time problem now.
 

I'm not sure. I was hoping more people talk about it in the Smule app but so far, I never seen anyone highlighted that problem especially those who did script writing for new songs or skits.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snabbadabbadoo
16 minutes ago, Faruway said:

I'm not sure. I was hoping more people talk about it in the Smule app but so far, I never seen anyone highlighted that problem especially those who did script writing for new songs or skits.

Yes, it´s strange. Im also a VIP member - I dont know if everyone can upload songs or if it requires a VIP membership. Well its not about the money if they solve it soon - technical problems may of course appear but this problem seems to have been since yesterday. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Faruway
21 minutes ago, Snabbadabbadoo said:

Yes, it´s strange. Im also a VIP member - I dont know if everyone can upload songs or if it requires a VIP membership. Well its not about the money if they solve it soon - technical problems may of course appear but this problem seems to have been since yesterday. 

 

Same, I'm a VIP member. I recently joined this site because I wanted to bring up the problem here but I'm just glad that I'm not the only one who is experience this issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snabbadabbadoo
14 hours ago, mohankaus said:

Is anyone else having trouble completing the uploading process, today?

I get to the last point (after timing the track and creating the "musical structure"... I  then hit "Save"... I get the pop up box that says "Saved to Songbook" but I can't "Okay" that popup and the screen just freezes at that point. And it is not saved to the songbook either.

I have had 2-3 go's at this today.

Anyone else faced this today?  

I emailed the support of SMULE , still no answer. 

  • sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Minty Clinch

I upload just about every day, and today is the first time I haven't been able to complete the process, as others here have mentioned. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Minty Clinch
1 hour ago, Snabbadabbadoo said:

I emailed the support of SMULE , still no answer. 

Three days minimum wait (if you're lucky)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

mohankaus
17 minutes ago, The Minty Clinch said:

I upload just about every day, and today is the first time I haven't been able to complete the process, as others here have mentioned. 

Hope they fix it soon…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snabbadabbadoo

its so crazy , to know if it works you have to go through all this long process, add song, picture, lyrics aso and then see if it works. at least 10 min every time. If it works please tell here. I will of course to.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Minty Clinch
1 minute ago, Snabbadabbadoo said:

its so crazy , to know if it works you have to go through all this long process, add song, picture, lyrics aso and then see if it works. at least 10 min every time. If it works please tell here. I will of course to.

 

Just add a single word to the lyrics, don't bother doing the whole thing. You can then revisit and complete if and when it saves.

  • like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snabbadabbadoo
5 minutes ago, The Minty Clinch said:

Just add a single word to the lyrics, don't bother doing the whole thing. You can then revisit and complete if and when it saves.

Thanks, thats clever :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Snabbadabbadoo

Now it worked for me my friends!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Faruway
12 minutes ago, Snabbadabbadoo said:

Now it worked for me my friends!

It works for me too! Finally managed to save the edits in my songbook.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

mohankaus

Thanks all… I will try too 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


 Share