Smule device recommendations?

Treasuretrove709

Hi  Advice please.

All the devices i have are no longer supported by Smule ( some quite new- and I'm pretty annoyed about it). But i am a longtime VIP member and can't find a decent equivalent so I would like to get an apple device just to use for Smule. What is the cheapest or oldest but still supported device ? Any recommendations please??

• like 1

DeWildman

Yes actually with my long experience with software and recording I have come to the conclusion that the issue is not with your equipment but it non other then the software version  you have installed ok try this find and download different versions of smule and experiment using the same hardware you will see the cam will work with the older versions rather then the newer versions>.

On 7/16/2022 at 8:43 AM, Treasuretrove709 said:

Hi  Advice please.

All the devices i have are no longer supported by Smule ( some quite new- and I'm pretty annoyed about it). But i am a longtime VIP member and can't find a decent equivalent so I would like to get an apple device just to use for Smule. What is the cheapest or oldest but still supported device ? Any recommendations please??

realyquick

What is the cheapest or oldest but still supported device ? Any recommendations please??

I have the original iPhone SE (released in 2016) and it works very well with Smule. You should be able to get it very cheap on eBay or Groupon. The second-gen iPhone SE is quite new and is also inexpensive, if you want a newer device.

• 2 weeks later...