Searching for accounts that post solos for you

Go to solution Solved by Isa_Bella,

DuetWithAlli

Does anyone follow an account that will post solo OCs for you by request? Looking for one where they’ll just post whatever you ask and not listen or otherwise interact with you lol ... I know I’ve seen them around, but couldn’t find one through the search function. Thanks in advance.

• like 1

• Solution
Isa_Bella
11 hours ago, DuetWithAlli said:

Does anyone follow an account that will post solo OCs for you by request? Looking for one where they’ll just post whatever you ask and not listen or otherwise interact with you lol ... I know I’ve seen them around, but couldn’t find one through the search function. Thanks in advance.

I have one account for just SOLO's Only, .. No interaction ...I haven't use this account for a while... ..  if you want you can request a song for your Solo..  the name of the account is  ____SOLO_4u.

IMG_5875.jpg

• love it! 1

DuetWithAlli

Wow … awesome! Thanks so much for your help @Isa_Bella I’m also considering getting a week of vip and opening all the songs I like to sing as solos … but I’m afraid other people might join them and I won’t know how to deal with them. But I may take you up on your kind offer sometime.

• love it! 1

Isa_Bella
7 hours ago, DuetWithAlli said:

Wow … awesome! Thanks so much for your help @Isa_Bella I’m also considering getting a week of vip and opening all the songs I like to sing as solos … but I’m afraid other people might join them and I won’t know how to deal with them. But I may take you up on your kind offer sometime.

When you record your Solo  Song... choice the "SOLO" part not the Duet..no one can join you. (see below the screenshot)

If you chose to record your Solo from other people's OC .. no one can join you either  because you are the joiner..

Hope this helps🙏

IMG_5881.jpg

• like 2

TheMajesticM
On 4/8/2022 at 6:48 PM, Isa_Bella said:

When you record your Solo  Song... choice the "SOLO" part not the Duet..no one can join you. (see below the screenshot)

And if you have an extra VIP account put the solo on private and you’re non existent to anyone else on the app. I know a few who use an extra account just for this purpose. Through Apple you can get three VIPs for one purchase. 

• like 2

Isa_Bella
29 minutes ago, TheMajesticM said:

And if you have an extra VIP account put the solo on private and you’re non existent to anyone else on the app. I know a few who use an extra account just for this purpose. Through Apple you can get three VIPs for one purchase. 

Yes Good idea..👍

• like 1

DuetWithAlli

Thanks again @Isa_Bella I made public duets so that other people can have free songs to sing too. It’s the gift that keeps on giving. It has been mostly my current followers joining anyway, which is nice. Thanks for the tip @TheMajesticM I think I’ll sign up for a week of vip and make the invites on one of my old accounts. My goal is to have my favorite songs available to sing anytime. I could just suck it up and get vip to sing solo … but when I’m paying for vip, I feel like I have to invite people to sing with me.

• like 1

Isa_Bella
3 minutes ago, DuetWithAlli said:

but when I’m paying for vip, I feel like I have to invite people to sing with me.

hahahaha 🤣🤣funny... make it private and just send an invite to your friends you wanted to duet with you..no one can see your songs except to those people you invited.. or create another account just for your Solo's... Dont use the Duet part use the Solo part.. and make it public so everyone can listen to your Solo's..

• like 2

DuetWithAlli

Glad you got it that I was trying to be funny. It’s a serious problem I have though … hehe 😂 I don’t like to send stuff to the inbox because I don’t like anything getting sent to my inbox. That’s something I will have to consider carefully before I do it. Big thanks for sharing your expertise 🙏😁

• like 2

Isa_Bella
8 hours ago, DuetWithAlli said:

Glad you got it that I was trying to be funny. It’s a serious problem I have though … hehe 😂 I don’t like to send stuff to the inbox because I don’t like anything getting sent to my inbox. That’s something I will have to consider carefully before I do it. Big thanks for sharing your expertise 🙏😁

Yes sooo true.. coz if you start sending messages in the inbox.. before you know it there gonna be a lot of messages coming through 😒 

• like 1
  • haha 1