Why I am paying $100 for smule for one year whereas when any new person subscribe he is paying $40 only. What is the difference?

RK1508

I am paying $100 since I started from 2017 for Smule VIP whereas I was helping my friend to join and he was asked to pay only $40 for the same as one year subscription. I did not get it. Am I paying more or the prices are slashed for the newcomers? Rakesh Kapoor RK1508

opentype

Prices can vary for several reasons like iOS vs. Android, region of purchase, payment method and their fees. 

The main difference however is app store purchase vs. Smule purchase. Smule was originally only available through Apple and Google and the prices are rather high since Smule pays up to 30% to Apple and Google. So, they later started to offer a cheaper subscription directly through Smule.com. IF you can pay with any of the available payment methods, it is highly recommended to buy through the Smule website. 

RK1508

Thanks so much dear for your clarification. So if I pay through Samul.com then will I be able to continue my old account as RK1508 and  my account history will not be gone.