Group Song love/comment Notifications

Go to solution Solved by My2CentsWorth,

Isa_Bella

First time that I joined a Group Song and I was not aware that all the comments and likes will show on my Notifications Wall and I was shocked and overwelled  the amount of comments and love that covered my wall for 2 days. 

My Question: If I delete my joined, will it  stop the notifications coming to my wall? If not, please share the best way to stop it.

Thanks in Advance

My2CentsWorth

You joined a group song,  don't think you can delete your part after it is uploaded (I am assuming so, don't take my word for it).

If the notifications bother you,  do like you would on other social media, just scroll away.  

• love it! 1

sdr
51 minutes ago, My2CentsWorth said:

If the notifications bother you,  do like you would on other social media, just scroll away. 

There might be hundreds of notifications with likes and comments from so many strangers. Notifications from your other recordings get mixed among these and there is no other solution than looking at each and selecting the ones from your duet recordings to comment or reply.🤔😔

• love it! 1

Isa_Bella
6 hours ago, My2CentsWorth said:

Thanks for your advice... but yes it bothers me because if the notifications is only 20 or 30 that's fine.. but at this moment the number is 880 and still coming.. only the love notification's covers my wall..how will I action my own notifications.. 

• like 1

Isa_Bella
5 hours ago, sdr said:

There might be hundreds of notifications with likes and comments from so many strangers. Notifications from your other recordings get mixed among these and there is no other solution than looking at each and selecting the ones from your duet recordings to comment or reply.🤔😔

thanks for your great advice as always..but as I said from my previous comment the count now is 880 and still coming its hard to scroll down and select my own notifications and also its a waste of time😞😞

• like 1

• Solution
My2CentsWorth

880 comments (and still counting) is definitely a tad too many and frustrating! 

May I suggest

• go to your songs and open them to see the joins and comments from there instead of through notifications.
  • don't join any future group songs

For now,  you probably have to ride this out and eventually the likes/comments will stop. I know, I've been through it before. 

• love it! 1
  • clever! 1

Isa_Bella
39 minutes ago, My2CentsWorth said:

880 comments (and still counting) is definitely a tad too many and frustrating! 

May I suggest

• go to your songs and open them to see the joins and comments from there instead of through notifications.
  • don't join any future group songs

For now,  you probably have to ride this out and eventually the likes/comments will stop. I know, I've been through it before. 

Yes that's what I am doing now...  Hahah for sure I wont anymore... lesson learnt.... thanks 🙏🙏 so much for your feedback..

• like 1

sdr
2 hours ago, My2CentsWorth said:

go to your songs and open them to see the joins and comments from there instead of through notifications.

Great idea👏👏 Open your latest recordings and see comments and likes from there as @My2CentsWorthsuggested.

2 hours ago, Isa_Bella said:

don't join any future group songs

You can wait till the last moment, that is, till the 10th day and see how many people join, comment or like and if there are not too many all put together, then join the group invite. This might not work since people want more likes and comments and usually post the group song to several groups for others to like and comment.🤔😁

• like 2

Isa_Bella
2 minutes ago, sdr said:

Great idea👏👏 Open your latest recordings and see comments and likes from there as @My2CentsWorthsuggested.

You can wait till the last moment, that is, till the 10th day and see how many people join, comment or like and if there are not too many all put together, then join the group invite. This might not work since people want more likes and comments and usually post the group song to several groups for others to like and comment.🤔😁

wow yes .👍.. good idea too.. check if the account is on the LOVE Group too.👍

• like 1
  • love it! 1