SongLESS Follower

Go to solution Solved by TheMajesticM,

Isa_Bella
23 minutes ago, Kayjan said:

You all, please forgive my inexperience here on Sing Salon. I have been a member for a number of years, but have not been actively involved. I hope to learn the format here soon. 

Just simply share your thoughts, knowledge and experience about the topic..

• like 1

Kayjan
41 minutes ago, Isa_Bella said:

Just simply share your thoughts, knowledge and experience about the topic..

Yes, and thank you. It is just finding the different settings for posting 🤔. I am learning though 😊 

Isa_Bella
18 minutes ago, Kayjan said:

Yes, and thank you. It is just finding the different settings for posting 🤔. I am learning though 😊 

You are good... you will be fine.. opentype is here to help us... sdr is always sharing his know how so do other members..

• like 1
  • thank you! 1

• Solution
TheMajesticM
18 hours ago, m14t4n said:

My question was....would I get into trouble with the administration? OOOOORRRRR instead of blocking them immediately....I can just FLAG them? I'm just trying to find a win win solution here 🤷‍♀️🙏

You pay the bill to use the app. You can block any singer you want, fake or real, for whatever reason. Heck, you don’t even have to have a reason. That’s your freedom.

There is no administration to answer to that I’m aware of. You’re the boss when you pay the bill. Just as long as you abide by the app guidelines and I am sure you do you’re good.

I also get a lot of the spam. I think everyone does. I block it, unless it’s suspended and it’s attached to my account. I have Prince Andrew following me and I cannot block or bump him.  😝😂

Edited by TheMajesticM
  • like 1
  • haha 3

My2CentsWorth
7 hours ago, TheMajesticM said:

I have Prince Andrew following me and I cannot block or bump him.  😝😂

That isn't fair, why do you get royalty while I only get half a**ed actors? 🤪

• haha 4

_RamKrish1012
22 hours ago, m14t4n said:

Thanks again. 

Believe it or not I reported another follower today. These crooks also have a pretty girls photo on profile page so many men just join to please the new follower without checking. It is possble to spend a few hours checking your followers and reporting the scammers who are not here to sing.

• like 2

realyquick

Songless or songful followers.. all are welcome to follow me. The more the merrier. I know how to ignore the inbox "Others" tab, and lots of followers make me look like a better singer than I am😆

• like 2
  • haha 2