Jump to content
  • Sign Up

SongLESS Follower

Go to solution Solved by TheMajesticM,

Recommended Posts

m14t4n

Hi....

I'm sure I'm not the only one who got messages in my Smule inbox from unknown people also "unknown celebrities" saying "hello dear" and stuffs 🤔 I understand....that to some people....those messages were not annoying and think "so what? If you don't like it, just ignore them" FYI....I'm doing exactly THAT...but...sometimes...there are infos about group songs that I'm supposed to read but missed because of those useless junk mails.

I'm currently checking on people who start following me...but they don't have any songs on their channels. They are usually the people who would just send meaningless messages and not here to sing. Now would it get me in trouble with the administration team if I immediately block these people? (you know....the ones who follow many people....not a VIP....and have NO SONGS on his/her channel) 🤷‍♀️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

opentype

You can do it, but I am not sure what you would gain. I only check out followers once they joined me for the first time. Then I know they are real and have an honest interest in singing with me. The rest could be bots and scammers and dealing with them in any way would just be a waste of my time. 

And there can potentially be legitimate followers who just happen to have hidden all their songs. So, there is always a chance to remove someone for no good reason. 

  • like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kayjan

It is possible to “hide” songs, or does this mean keeping songs on “private”, @opentype ? Usually, I do not follow these @M14t4n but I do go to their page to see if they have any songs, read their comments message, check favorites, etc. and message them and explain that I am on SMULE to sing and since they have no songs on their SMULE page, please do not message me until they do, or to join me on a song. That way, if they are legitimate, (new to smule, etc.) they can let me know that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

_RamKrish1012
13 hours ago, m14t4n said:

Hi....

I'm sure I'm not the only one who got messages in my Smule inbox from unknown people also "unknown celebrities" saying "hello dear" and stuffs 🤔 I understand....that to some people....those messages were not annoying and think "so what? If you don't like it, just ignore them" FYI....I'm doing exactly THAT...but...sometimes...there are infos about group songs that I'm supposed to read but missed because of those useless junk mails.

I'm currently checking on people who start following me...but they don't have any songs on their channels. They are usually the people who would just send meaningless messages and not here to sing. Now would it get me in trouble with the administration team if I immediately block these people? (you know....the ones who follow many people....not a VIP....and have NO SONGS on his/her channel) 🤷‍♀️

I have come across a dozen who have followed me and when I check their Profile they are following a few thousand members say 5 k 6k members and may have about 500 followers (inadvertant I presume) but with not one Song sung or one Invite, I report them to Smule and for reasons I say "Not here to Sing" and a few dyas lkater I get a thank you message from Smule saying "we investigated and terminated this account" so just flag the miscreant and let smule do the job

  • like 2
  • thank you! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

m14t4n
13 hours ago, Kayjan said:

It is possible to “hide” songs, or does this mean keeping songs on “private”, @opentype ? Usually, I do not follow these @M14t4n but I do go to their page to see if they have any songs, read their comments message, check favorites, etc. and message them and explain that I am on SMULE to sing and since they have no songs on their SMULE page, please do not message me until they do, or to join me on a song. That way, if they are legitimate, (new to smule, etc.) they can let me know that. 

 

16462889909062055868440090458939.jpg

  • like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Isa_Bella
27 minutes ago, m14t4n said:

 

16462889909062055868440090458939.jpg

Even if you private the songs, you wont see the list but you can still see the number of recordings... this one is 0.. 

  • like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Isa_Bella
5 hours ago, m14t4n said:

 

16462889909062055868440090458939.jpg

I recognized this picture he messaged me 2x.. before I used to blocked smulers who followed me without any songs..but now I'm sick of it and I just ignored..I also got messages like "Hi Beautiful, Hello there etc.. I just leave it.. its wasting of time.. Their account has NO SONGS but a lot of followers..  Just Ignore it or block them.

  • like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

sdr
3 hours ago, m14t4n said:

This is only one of the accounts

Block that user and move on👍

  • like 1
  • haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

sdr
2 hours ago, Isa_Bella said:

Even if you private the songs, you wont see the list but you can still see the number of recordings... this one is 0.. 

Smule used to count the private invites along with the public ones. Now they have fixed that bug. Similarly they would have stopped counting private recordings. May be that's why it shows 0. But I am not sure about it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

m14t4n
19 minutes ago, sdr said:

Block that user and move on👍

My question was....would I get into trouble with the administration? OOOOORRRRR instead of blocking them immediately....I can just FLAG them? I'm just trying to find a win win solution here 🤷‍♀️🙏

Link to comment
Share on other sites

m14t4n
3 hours ago, Isa_Bella said:

I recognized this picture he messaged me 2x.. before I used to blocked smulers who followed me without any songs..but now I'm sick of it and I just ignored..I also got messages like "Hi Beautiful, Hello there etc.. I just leave it.. its wasting of time.. Their account has NO SONGS but a lot of followers..  Just Ignore it or block them.

 

 

IMG_9306.jpg

Exactly THOSE kinds 👆👆👆 🤣🤣🤣

  • haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Isa_Bella
56 minutes ago, sdr said:

Smule used to count the private invites along with the public ones. Now they have fixed that bug. Similarly they would have stopped counting private recordings. May be that's why it shows 0. But I am not sure about it.

I am sure about it coz Ive done it myself on one of my accounts.. I put all my previous songs on private it shows the number of recordings but the songs were hidden.. 

  • like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Isa_Bella

Like today this lady just follwed me and I checked her account.. she have 2,753 followers but she only recorded 1 SONG... then she inbox me with messages tht i cant understand..see below..  I just blocked her.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Isa_Bella
1 hour ago, m14t4n said:

My question was....would I get into trouble with the administration? OOOOORRRRR instead of blocking them immediately....I can just FLAG them? I'm just trying to find a win win solution here 🤷‍♀️🙏

No you won't  get into trouble its your choice and its your decision its no one's business.. You can do either way..

  • like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

sdr
1 hour ago, m14t4n said:

My question was....would I get into trouble with the administration? OOOOORRRRR instead of blocking them immediately....I can just FLAG them? I'm just trying to find a win win solution here 🤷‍♀️🙏

Blocking is the easier thing to do. In future if you change your mind you can unblock and browse that profile again to see any changes. If you see more recordings you can follow that profile then.😁

  • like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

opentype

Please no posting of personal messages, accusations against specific members and so on. You wouldn’t want other people to post your private messages or make accusations against you in public. It’s always possible to talk about these issues in general. 

  • like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Isa_Bella
4 minutes ago, opentype said:

Please no posting of personal messages, accusations against specific members and so on. You wouldn’t want other people to post your private messages or make accusations against you in public. It’s always possible to talk about these issues in general. 

Ok.. Noted sir... I do apologize... I am just trying to show some samples..

  • like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

sdr
1 hour ago, m14t4n said:

Their account has NO SONGS but a lot of followers

They would be using the account of someone else. They would have got it either by consent or by trick. That's why they hide or delete all recordings,  I guess.

Edited by sdr
  • like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

_RamKrish1012
7 hours ago, m14t4n said:

Flag it then? 😁💪 Thank you for the input.

When you Flag you will be asked the reason. Dont click on Harassment etc. Just write this person not here to Sing

  • like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kayjan
13 hours ago, m14t4n said:

 

16462889909062055868440090458939.jpg

Yes, I have seen this one as well. 

Edited by Kayjan
Please forgive Sharing of personal message
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Kayjan

You all, please forgive my inexperience here on Sing Salon. I have been a member for a number of years, but have not been actively involved. I hope to learn the format here soon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


 Share