Cannot login - App (Login failed Code 10)

manupan

Hi everyone

After the recent update, I have suddenly been locked out of my account! I can login from my laptop, but not from the app! It tells me to re-login and enter the password and even when I do, I get an error saying "error communicating with servers. please try again. Code 10". Or "Login failed Code 10". I have tried over and over again and I have also tried to change the password. I can always access my account on the laptop but I can't use the app... so... no singing. I have emailed support... but that will take ages. Any idea how to fix this?

Thank you!

Edited by manupan

Isa_Bella
11 hours ago, manupan said:

Hi everyone

After the recent update, I have suddenly been locked out of my account! I can login from my laptop, but not from the app! It tells me to re-login and enter the password and even when I do, I get an error saying "error communicating with servers. please try again. Code 10". Or "Login failed Code 10". I have tried over and over again and I have also tried to change the password. I can always access my account on the laptop but I can't use the app... so... no singing. I have emailed support... but that will take ages. Any idea how to fix this?

Thank you!

I had the same problem 3 months ago.. I cant open Smule App in my Laptop...I emailed Smule Support, after 3 days they came back to me and said check my internet provider.  I emailed my Anti Virus provider support.. they found that my internet provider is blocking my access to this particular app (Smule) so I called my internet provider they came back with no solution... went back to my Anti Virus provider McAffe support team..they checked again  said Turn  on the VPN (McAfee) every time you log in,,,they guide me how to do it and BINGO... all is well.. working fine now... since then I didnt have a problem.. 

sdr
On 2/25/2022 at 5:12 PM, manupan said:

I can always access my account on the laptop but I can't use the app

Just in case make sure that you are logged out of laptop before trying to use the app on phone. I don't know whether smule allows login from two devices at the same time.🤔

Edited by sdr

Kayjan

Yes, you may be logged in to multiple devices at the same time. Unless it is a wifi problem, what you might try is uninstalling the app from your phone, downloading it again, and when prompted, choosing “log in with email and password”. Make sure you are using the same email and password that you are using when you log in with your laptop. I had a friend whose account was “frozen” for a number of weeks while SMULE worked on it. When I was walking her through logging back in on her phone, she said a prompt came up asking her if a certain account was “hers”? She said the account showing was hers, but I told her to select “No” and start from the main login prompt instead of choosing that option. I hope this helps you. 

Edited by Kayjan
  • like 1

_RamKrish1012
22 hours ago, sdr said:

Just in case make sure that you are logged out of laptop before trying to use the app on phone. I don't know whether smule allows login from two devices at the same time.🤔

Yes I am logged into Smule from my Samsung and iPad Simultaneously. Use Android for communication and bookm marking invites and iPad for Singing

• like 1